carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. Epilepsy Foundation of Western Ohio is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; Epilepsy Foundation of Western Ohio is open up intended for new location since Position as Epilepsy Education Coordinator Companies Epilepsy Foundation of Western Ohio in Dayton, OH 45402 in January 2018 with Dayton, OH 45402 begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Epilepsy Education Coordinator Companies Epilepsy Foundation of Western Ohio in Dayton, OH 45402 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Dayton, OH 45402. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Epilepsy Education Coordinator Companies Epilepsy Foundation of Western Ohio in Dayton, OH 45402 in January 2018 January 2018 in Dayton, OH 45402 below..
Epilepsy Education CoordinatorCompany Epilepsy Foundation of Western Ohio
Location Dayton, OH 45402
Update 9 Day ago
Creative, compassionate, detail-oriented person to coordinate the health education programs of the Epilepsy Foundation of Western Ohio, including assessing program needs, researching program content, creating curriculum, implementing programs, evaluating impact and reporting results. Assure programs meet all guidelines set by the National office and/or implement national program initiatives.
Customer and Stakeholder (To achieve our vision, how should we appear to our customers?)
- Assess the need for, plan, build, implement, evaluate and report programs.
- Conduct information and referral calls.
- Conduct appropriate educational programs and lectures
- Conduct the organization’s Prescription Assistance Program
- Assure a regular schedule of programs is available.
- Represent the Foundation on appropriate community-based collations and groups.
- Work with staff to assure programs are promoted to reach the audiences needed to meet the needs they are intended to reach.
- Manage, monitor and give advice in the Facebook support groups.
- Assure all programs presentations and collateral materials are professional, up-to-date and maintained at adequate inventory levels.
Financial Stewardship (“To succeed financially, how should we appear to our shareholders?)
- Meet program budgets
- Assists with annual development of program budget. Makes recommendations for appropriate program additions or discontinuations.
- Works with staff to secure funding for programs.
- Assure any special requirements agreed to by the Foundation with a funder are met
- Assure any special data needed to be collected for a funded program is collected and reported accurately and on time.
Internal Processes (To satisfy our shareholders and customers, what business processes must we excel at?)
- Maintain program reporting system and assure all data in the system is current and correct.
- Prepare program reports by deadline for board meetings, funders, etc.
- Assure all data is reported to National on time and correctly.
- Assure we are meting any programmatic requirement asset by the National office.
- Assist with setting annual program goals and objectives
- Assure program goals and objectives are met.
- All purchases will meet internal guidelines, including documentation.
- All programs and services will meet internal, local or other regulations.
- All programs and services will have up to date process documentation, including the planning process, annual data, trending data and notes for future events.
- Follow all organizational policies and processes, including the Code of Conduct and behavior for interpersonal communications and administrative behavior. The employee is responsible for learning any new policies or processes that affect his/her job and to recommend policy changes that can streamline or otherwise improve work in the organization.
Organizational Capacity (To achieve our vision, how will we sustain our ability to change and improve?)
- Develop and nurture relationships with like-minded organizations to help fulfill the mission of the Epilepsy Foundation in program-related areas.
- Recruit, train and retain qualified volunteers who can implement programs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills, including intrapersonal skills, writing and public speaking
- Compassionate with excellent listening skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Suite of products, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly tuned attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, health education or related field.
- At least 1 year of community programs experience
- Must have car and valid driver’s license
- Must pass criminal, motor vehicle and sexual offender background check
- Willingness to work weekends and evenings as needed
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Can lift at least 30 pounds.
- Travel in 11 county service area required
- The Foundation is a smoke-free and fragrance-free workplace.
EFWO is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time
- community programs: 1 year