carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Businessolver is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; Businessolver will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Machine Learning Engineer - SEATTLE Companies Businessolver in Seattle, WA in January 2018 inside Seattle, WA start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Machine Learning Engineer - SEATTLE Companies Businessolver in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Seattle, WA. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Machine Learning Engineer - SEATTLE Companies Businessolver in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
Machine Learning Engineer - SEATTLECompany Businessolver
Location Seattle, WA
Update 11 Day ago
We work with some of the most recognizable brands in the U.S. We look to our rock-star employees to help these clients maximize the investment in their benefits program, minimize their exposure to risk, engage their employees with our easy-to-use solution and full suite of communication tools, and empower their employees to use their benefits wisely.
At Businessolver you will have opportunities for individual development through our common language: Trust through transparency. Assume positive intent. Be real. Live a growth attitude. Embrace the reverse golden rule.
Do you want the start-up culture without having to worry about funding issues and instability? If so, keep reading. Businessolver is currently seeking a Machine Learning Engineer. This is a unique opportunity to contribute extensively to the success of a rapidly growing technology company. Businessolver engineers create web based solutions within a complex integrated system seen by millions of users.
Does your resume contain the following? Great. Now click 'Submit Application!'
- PhD in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or a related field.
- Strong background in machine learning with domain knowledge and experience in the following areas: data-driven statistical modeling, graphical models, feature extraction and analysis, supervised learning, in particular discriminative methods.
- At least one referred academic publications in these areas.
- Fluency in a high-level modeling language such as Python scientific computing libraries or R.
- Fluency in a low-level language such as Java or C++.
- Experience with large data sets.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with the techniques and limitations of observational studies.
- Familiar with theory and practice of information retrieval, relevance, machine learning, and data mining.
- Skilled at data visualization and presentation.
- Familiar with the core undergraduate curriculum of Computer Science.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly in both verbal and written form.
- Energy and willingness to formulate, test, and discard or revise many hypotheses
Our team has spent nearly two decades crafting a culture that challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game – and have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you! Businessolver employees experience a vibrant work culture with extensive workplace perks including:
- Competitive pay, great benefits, and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match, among others.
- Smart Casual Dress. No need to suit up, but we also have on-site dry cleaning services for those that prefer to dress-up!
- Weekly catered meals. Breakfast every other Mondays, lunch Wednesdays, and afternoon appetizers on Fridays encourage collaboration across our teams.
- Fully-stocked kitchens. We know it takes fuel to perform, so we provide a kitchen stocked with healthy cereals, fruit, snacks, and beverages to keep you at the top of your game.
- Fitnessolver. If you need a boost, visit our on-site fitness facility to clear your head.
- Massages. With a “work hard/play hard” atmosphere we all need a little stress relief at times.
- Charity and community involvement. Participate in a variety of ways to support those around us.
- Learning & Development. Continue to learn about the industry through our online and instructor-led classes.
- Recognition. Want some swag? Earn tons of it by helping out your co-workers through our employee recognition program.
- Culture. Want a culture most dream of? Most companies talk about it, we live it. Come find out for yourself!
- A cover letter that highlights why you think you’d be great for the gig, focusing on how your past work experience has prepared you for this kind of position – or why you think you can rock the job even though you don’t have past work experience that’s perfectly aligned.
- Your resume.
If you do decide to apply, please know that every complete application will be carefully reviewed. Seriously! We know it is a time commitment to prepare an application. We will respect that effort by thoughtfully reviewing every single complete application and we are truly grateful for your interest.
Thanks for your interest in Businessolver!
Check us out on Twitter ( https://twitter.com/businessolver ), Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/bsolver ) and LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/232793?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1415406210925%2Ctas%3Abusinessolver%2Cidx%3A2-1-4 ) for a look at our vibrant culture.