carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. Umpqua Bank is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; Umpqua Bank can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Customer Experience Associate - Ukiah Companies Umpqua Bank in Ukiah, CA 95482 in January 2018 within Ukiah, CA 95482 originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Customer Experience Associate - Ukiah Companies Umpqua Bank in Ukiah, CA 95482 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Ukiah, CA 95482. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Customer Experience Associate - Ukiah Companies Umpqua Bank in Ukiah, CA 95482 in January 2018 January 2018 in Ukiah, CA 95482 below..
Customer Experience Associate - UkiahCompany Umpqua Bank
Location Ukiah, CA 95482
Update 5 Day ago
You believe customer service begins with exceeding (not simply meeting) customer expectations. You have a knack for picking up on the little clues that allow you to fulfill the customer’s needs before they realize they even have the need. You truly love your community and believe that being a teller does not stop at the front door of your bank. You’re always getting compliments on the thoughtful, unexpected ways you celebrate and recognize others. You embrace change as an essential function of growth and the opportunity to learn excites you. You seek out opportunities to improve everything you touch.
As you can see, we’re not your average bank and we are not looking for average tellers.
What you’ll do
• Deliver personalized customer service and the type of genuine care expected from your neighbor.
• Tackle a variety of financial transactions ranging from check cashing to cash depositing to loan payments to counting currency and coin accurately.
• Work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature (i.e. cash handling) where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
• Hold financial conversations with clients and prospects to cross-sell other bank services and refer customers to other departments, as appropriate.
• Be knowledgeable of products, fees and policies and stay current on offerings – ability to make product suggestions, with assistance.
• Answer customer questions with a can-do attitude, no matter how complex or technical (and they are frequently both complex and technical).
• Constantly look for ways to “WOW” customers and community members alike through all of life’s changes.
• Comply with all bank regulations that apply to your position, and keep up to date on regulation changes.
• Maintain working knowledge of our policies and procedures regarding the Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security and other regulations that apply to your position.
• Above all, embody Umpqua’s commitment to being The World’s Greatest Bank.
What do you get in return for all your hard work? In addition to competitive pay and benefits, you’ll join a company that has a culture which is recognized and sought after in the business world. You’ll receive up to 40 hours of paid time off a year to volunteer in your community. You’ll have opportunities to develop and grow.
• 1+ year(s) cash handling experience, and a track record of outstanding customer service
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to proficiently preform a wide variety of tasks.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, 10-key, and a variety of office equipment, knowledge of Excel software applications
• Demonstrated sales skills, a plus
• High school diploma, vocational training, or equivalent
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
Work involves sitting, extended periods of standing, occasional walking, and lifting up to 20 pounds. Requires close visual acuity. Normal office environment. Infrequent travel unless noted.
No relocation offered.
Umpqua Bank is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. We maintain a drug-free workplace and may perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.