carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Wake County Government is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Wake County Government will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES COORDINATOR I Companies Wake County Government in Raleigh, NC 27603 in January 2018 inside Raleigh, NC 27603 begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES COORDINATOR I Companies Wake County Government in Raleigh, NC 27603 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Raleigh, NC 27603. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES COORDINATOR I Companies Wake County Government in Raleigh, NC 27603 in January 2018 January 2018 in Raleigh, NC 27603 below..
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES COORDINATOR ICompany Wake County Government
Location Raleigh, NC 27603
Update 7 Day ago
Our ideal candidate is a current call center manager looking to leverage their experience in the public sector or a call center supervisor/team lead that has managed a team in a high volume call center environment
As a highly qualified candidate:
- You will use a range of measurements and score cards to monitor, analyze and plan improvements to individual and overall call center performance.
- You will be a combination expert of a customer service provider, coach, trainer, mentor, motivator and manager.
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a warm and friendly environment for all of our clients who call, and to the staff who are tasked with answering and processing over 500,000 calls each year.
- Monitoring and checking calls to ensure that they are being fielded properly and to improve call quality
- Creating and incorporating feedback from monitoring into training sessions for agents.
- Implement strategies and procedures to keep wait and on-hold times short;
- Maintain and administer the InContact system so calls are not dropped, lost or contain static/latency.
- Balance and schedule staff to handle the range of call volume.
- Motivate and coach staff so that they come across to customers as positive, energetic, and helpful
Responsible for supervising employees located in the call center (or performing those functions virtually), making sure day to day operations run smoothly, and ensuring that the calls are routed and handled effectively.
NOTE: Upon acceptance of employment you acknowledge that (i) you will rescind your application for any other positions within Wake County Human Services, (ii) after accepting your position with Wake County Human Services you must remain in your role for one (1) year before you are eligible to apply for another position within Wake County Human Services, (iii) if you work in the Health Clinics and Public Health Division, influenza immunization is a condition of initial and continued employment, subject to compliance with federal law, (iv) actively supports and participates in department emergency preparedness and response activities, which may include temporary changes in responsibilities and working hours.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies •Knowledge of the principles and best practices for day-to-day activities in a high volume call center.
- Knowledge of the breadth and depth of services and programs offered by the agency and community to a wide range of clients.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills in order to effectively carry out the job and to engage with a diverse group of clients and end users - including citizens, clients, state representatives, agency senior leadership, IT technical staff, public officials, vendors and related industry experts.
- Ability to observe, monitor, collect and record performance data to assess call quality, information accuracy, overall call center performance, individual performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to analyze statistics and other data and to interpret/evaluate results, and create reports, charts, and/or presentations.
- Ability to perform analytical problem solving, including the ability to perform basic root cause analysis.
- Ability to plan and support the development of others using a competency based system. Knowledge of call center operations and performance measures required to fulfill the current or future job more effectively.
- Ability to assign work and to establish work rules and acceptable levels of quality and quantity of work.
- Ability to review work and evaluate performance of others, and to develop individuals’ competencies.
- Ability to recognize and evaluate skills of potential and existing employees, as well as to identify how to acquire and/or further develop those skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and demonstrate the ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic, high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Must be skilled in facilitating and negotiating with staff, coworkers, other county agency leadership, supervisors, and managers.
- Demonstrated ability to write and provide succinct and informative communication, which conveys clear and concise meaning.
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Ability to market new concepts and champion change.
- Ability to schedule, supervise, discipline, and motivate staff and volunteers.
- Ability to respond to and manage ever changing business requirements and priorities.