carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite reasonably competitive, which is why you need to operate wisely which is not really a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to practice it and that means you can create the correct decision within greater technique to acquire quick in addition to much better outcome. Doing this you will definately get far better prospective client and also less dangerous stay sometime soon. R3PI is one of the corporations you can trust to give you and your family acceptable and far better dwell in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business will make an individual competent to achieve ones aim much easier in addition to produce ones fantasy come true.
To help to make the organization perspective in addition to quest arrives correct; R3PI is usually wide open regarding new situation as Position as Product Owner - (R&D, IoT, Automotive) Companies R3PI in Dallas, TX in January 2018 inside Dallas, TX start from January 2018. Anyone who's interested in filling up this nonincome producing, remember to be involved in this particular Position as Product Owner - (R&D, IoT, Automotive) Companies R3PI in Dallas, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Dallas, TX. It is recommended for many members to ready almost all needed specifications due to this career recruitment process, since the process need you to definitely supply suitable standards the corporation needs due to this location. If you believe that you will be the one that can easily fill up the options, you can attempt to learn further information about Position as Product Owner - (R&D, IoT, Automotive) Companies R3PI in Dallas, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in Dallas, TX below..
Product Owner - (R&D, IoT, Automotive)Company R3PI
Location Dallas, TX
Update 7 Day ago
We pride ourselves on being uncommon. We seek individuals who are prepared to push and challenge themselves each day to do it right, better and different. You will want to work in a collaborative team environment where accountability is demanding and rewarding.
We are seeking high-energy, versatile, and uncommon innovators who possess both the analytical skills and business acumen to operate at a hyper-fast and accurate speed. Our rapid innovation team is responsible for using the latest, cutting edge technologies to combine any and all global data, software, and services to create innovative concepts and solutions that will help our customers gain a competitive edge in the digital world.
How You'd Kick Ass:
- Own all Aspects of the Product Lifecycle. You will be involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle, from understanding the business needs, to gathering the requirements, driving the development stage, as well as ensuring a successful launch of the product. You thrive to deliver at a high standard, have a deep understanding of business opportunities in the context of customer’s needs, and are able to work with any stakeholder needed to deliver a successful product.
- Define Iterations, Stories, and Drive Team Goals through Prioritization. You lead the gathering, writing & management of functional, non-functional, technical requirements and acceptance criteria in Epics, User Stories & Tasks. You take responsible for the collection & analysis and testing of statistical information and data for further presentation to technical and business stakeholders using diagrams, tables, charts, graphs, documents and reports.
- Collaborative Team Player in an Agile Environment. You enjoy working in a fast paced, innovative, collaborative, and agile environment and enjoy building, pruning, and maintaining the team backlog as key activity. You are excellent in communicating business goals and objectives internally and externally, able to build a shared understanding across all teams and stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience as a hands on Product Manager (Business development, competitive analysis) and experience as Business Analysis (analytical thinking, problem solving skills, decision making skills)
- Business Model Canvas, Design thinking, Agile methodology are amongst the tools you use on a daily basis to achieve success.
- Extensive experience of working with Lean / Agile methodologies
- Experience with B2B and B2C service models & expectations
- Demonstrated success working with engineering teams to plan, develop, refine, and launch successful software products
- Capable of assisting and help drive the development and delivery of end to end solution designs and business requirements within an agile development framework, reinforcing focus on delivery of business value
- Able to work closely with users, UX/design, development and commercial teams to oversee and participate in user experience testing and product feedback sessions to capture key feedback that feeds product development
- Ability to take condense and formulate complex business and technical problems and communicate to technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to drive product innovation through customer feedback, deployment success, competitive positioning, and market thought leadership
- Have brought one or more products to market
- Exposure to working within a start-up or greenfield environment
- Ability to locate data sources from internal/external partners to support our initiative.
- Skilled in writing integration specifications for adoption by engineering teams
- Eligibility to work in the US on a permanent basis
- Get it done mentality: Efficient and accurate even under pressure, flexible to adjust
- Take on responsibility: Pro-active, ready to help out where needed
- Be accurate and deliver quality, have a roll up sleeves attitude
- Logical approach and reasoning to problem solving, with self-starter aptitude
- Able to quickly adapt to change and navigate ambiguous problem spaces
- Excellent collaborative team player with excellent communication skills, written and verbal, able to connect with people from different businesses disciplines locally & remotely
- Adaptable and flexible meet demands. You are relentless and passionate to get the job done
- Skilled in pragmatic & flexible solution-driven business environment
- Action-oriented – this is a self-contained collaborative team driven by challenging targets but
- presented with exciting problems to solve
- Demonstrated pro-activity in capitalizing on opportunities and resolving issues
- Ability to research and explore product and feature opportunities and user experience improvement
- Intellectually curious - prepared to challenge and be challenged
- Constantly strive to learn new technologies and look for ways to stay up to date in this rapidly changing industry
- Flexibility to travel if required
- Competitive salary + Bonus opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
- Great medical, dental & vision plans to choose from
- Startup-like environment, international team collaborating across Zurich, Dallas, London
- Work with leading technologists of their fields, opportunities to learn and grow every day
- Access to the tools and technologies you choose to get the job done
- We operate in our own digital headquarters in an undisclosed location in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex called the R3PI Innovation lab - developed to be an innovation playground and incubation center for the connected and digital lifestyle of the future
- Cognitive software interface to monitor and control all technology on the property, allowing full digital access no matter where you are
- The property also has a connect 4-tiered pool and cabana, shooting range, private digital gym, guest house, main house, and the TAC-1, our digital connected space for uncommon meetings and showcasing the Innovation Team’s output
- Catered lunch every day, unlimited free drinks & snacks, an ice cream truck that’s always loaded
Founded and continuously led by inventor and entrepreneur Tony Aquila, Solera is a global leader in digital technologies that manage and protect life's most important assets: our cars, homes and identities. Since its inception in 2005 as a garage-based startup, Solera has grown aggressively with over 45 acquisitions across its Risk Management Solutions, Service Maintenance & Repair, and Customer Retention Management platforms. The company's current product solutions include Audatex, Autodata, AutoPoint, CAP/HPI, Colimbra, Digidentity, Enservio, Explore Data, Hollander, Identifix, Inpart, LYNX and TitleTec, as well as the company's flagship Digital Garage application.
Today, Solera processes over 250 million transactions annually for approximately 200,000 partners and customers in nearly 90 countries. Unified by a strong culture that values uncommon entrepreneurial thinking and continuous "do-it-different" innovation, Solera's global workforce of 6,000+ associates comes from diverse forward-thinking industries that include automotive technology, artificial intelligence, software development, data sciences, cybersecurity, cognitive design, and digital identity protection.
Solera went public on the NYSE in 2007 under the stock symbol "SLH", joined the S&P 400 in 2009, and went private in 2016 in a $6.5 billion transaction backed by leading investors that include Vista Equity Partners, Koch Industries and Goldman Sachs. For more information, please visit solera.com, fb.com/solerainnovation, @soleraworks on Instagram, or @SoleraInc Twitter.