carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. Department of the Army is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; Department of the Army is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as CHILD AND YOUTH PROGRAM ASSISTANT (ENTRY LEVEL-2), CY-1702-01 Companies Department of the Army in Fort Hood, TX in January 2018 inside Fort Hood, TX begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as CHILD AND YOUTH PROGRAM ASSISTANT (ENTRY LEVEL-2), CY-1702-01 Companies Department of the Army in Fort Hood, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Fort Hood, TX. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as CHILD AND YOUTH PROGRAM ASSISTANT (ENTRY LEVEL-2), CY-1702-01 Companies Department of the Army in Fort Hood, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in Fort Hood, TX below..
CHILD AND YOUTH PROGRAM ASSISTANT (ENTRY LEVEL-2), CY-1702-01Company Department of the Army
Location Fort Hood, TX
Update 4 Day ago
These positions are located at on Fort Hood at the Childcare Centers.
If claiming spouse preference, please attach PCS orders and Marriage Certificate. **Marriage Certificate must be dated prior to issue date of PCS orders**
- Supervise children during daily schedule of indoor and outdoor activities and on field trips, outings, and special events to account for whereabouts and safety of children from 6 weeks of age.
- Help establish a program environment that promotes positive interactions with other children.
- Interact with children using approved child guidance techniques as provided by supervisors.
- Promote and model safety, fitness, health, and nutrition practices and observe program participants for signs that may indicate illness, abuse, or neglect and reports as directed.
Travel Required Not required
Supervisory status No
Promotion Potential 2
Who May Apply This job is open to… US Citizens and Non-Citizens Questions? This job is open to 1 group.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
- A one year probationary period may be required
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form or copy and paste this URL into your web browser: www.apd.army.mil/pub/eforms/DR_a/pdf/A3433_Final.pdf ).
2. Must be 18 years of age at time of employment.
3. Satisfactory completion of pre-employment background checks is required.
4. Current health assessment which documents good mental and physical health, freedom from communicable disease, and immunizations IAW current Army and DoD policy including annual influenza vaccinations.
5. Possess and maintain the physical ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs., walk, bend, stoop, and stand on a routine basis.
-Possess a high school diploma or GED certificate.
-Be able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs (click here to view kit or copy this URL: www.armycivilianservice.com/JOA/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf )
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
How You Will Be Evaluated You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)
Background checks and security clearance Security clearance Not Applicable
Optional: Our Job Application (DA Form 3433) will be accepted in place of a Resume. Click here to view form or copy this URL into your browser: www.apd.army.mil/pub/eforms/DR_a/pdf/A3433_Final.pdf )
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or a claimed priority/preference:
- Cover Letter
- PCS Orders and Marriage Certificate
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements: Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education .
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
- Benefits for federal employees
- Healthcare insurance
- Pay and leave
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.