carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Department of the Army is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Department of the Army is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as CHILD AND YOUTH PROGRAM ASSISTANT (ENTRY LEVEL-2), CY-1702-01 Companies Department of the Army in Fort Hood, TX in January 2018 throughout Fort Hood, TX begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as CHILD AND YOUTH PROGRAM ASSISTANT (ENTRY LEVEL-2), CY-1702-01 Companies Department of the Army in Fort Hood, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Fort Hood, TX. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as CHILD AND YOUTH PROGRAM ASSISTANT (ENTRY LEVEL-2), CY-1702-01 Companies Department of the Army in Fort Hood, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in Fort Hood, TX below..
CHILD AND YOUTH PROGRAM ASSISTANT (ENTRY LEVEL-2), CY-1702-01Company Department of the Army
Location Fort Hood, TX
Update 7 Day ago
These positions are located at on Fort Hood at the Childcare Centers.
If claiming spouse preference, please attach PCS orders and Marriage Certificate. **Marriage Certificate must be dated prior to issue date of PCS orders**
- Supervise children during daily schedule of indoor and outdoor activities and on field trips, outings, and special events to account for whereabouts and safety of children from 6 weeks of age.
- Help establish a program environment that promotes positive interactions with other children.
- Interact with children using approved child guidance techniques as provided by supervisors.
- Promote and model safety, fitness, health, and nutrition practices and observe program participants for signs that may indicate illness, abuse, or neglect and reports as directed.
Travel RequiredNot required
Supervisory status No
Promotion Potential 2
Who May ApplyThis job is open to… US Citizens and Non-Citizens Questions? This job is open to 1 group.
Conditions of Employment
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
- A one year probationary period may be required
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form or copy and paste this URL into your web browser: www.apd.army.mil/pub/eforms/DR_a/pdf/A3433_Final.pdf ).
2. Must be 18 years of age at time of employment.
3. Satisfactory completion of pre-employment background checks is required.
4. Current health assessment which documents good mental and physical health, freedom from communicable disease, and immunizations IAW current Army and DoD policy including annual influenza vaccinations.
5. Possess and maintain the physical ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs., walk, bend, stoop, and stand on a routine basis.
-Possess a high school diploma or GED certificate.
-Be able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs (click here to view kit or copy this URL: www.armycivilianservice.com/JOA/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf )
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
How You Will Be EvaluatedYou will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)
Background checks and security clearanceSecurity clearance Not Applicable
Required DocumentsThe following documents must be submitted with your application:
Optional: Our Job Application (DA Form 3433) will be accepted in place of a Resume. Click here to view form or copy this URL into your browser: www.apd.army.mil/pub/eforms/DR_a/pdf/A3433_Final.pdf )
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or a claimed priority/preference:
- Cover Letter
- PCS Orders and Marriage Certificate
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements: Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education .
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
BenefitsA career with the U.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding.
- Benefits for federal employees
- Healthcare insurance
- Pay and leave
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.