carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan is open up intended for new location since Position as Account Manager Companies Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan in Detroit, MI in January 2018 with Detroit, MI begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Account Manager Companies Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan in Detroit, MI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Detroit, MI. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Account Manager Companies Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan in Detroit, MI in January 2018 January 2018 in Detroit, MI below..
Account ManagerCompany Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Location Detroit, MI
Update 5 Day ago
- Lead, formulate and implement long and short range strategies and account plans and resource deployments in support of territory initiatives and the sales and retention premium goals. May include resource deployment as necessary.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective and efficient face-to-face contact with executive level account management and decision-makers.
- Interface with various levels of internal and external customers explaining marketing concepts, resolving complex problems and administrative issues, and discussing proposals and retention activity as required.
- Develop specific retention strategy to identify and recognize individual customer characteristics, understand the decision-making process and gain trust from all labor, management, governmental decision-makers and independent agents.
- Provide the customer with information related to alternative methods of healthcare delivery (e.g., HMO, PPO, POS, and Traditional) which includes financial alternatives such as funding options.
- Explore possible jeopardy situations and develop sales and service strategies to retain the group. Implement and maintain an effective proactive resell process increasing premium income in existing markets.
- Utilize the resell process to coordinate the acceptance of renewals, settlements and open enrollment activities including the acquisition of information to complete necessary reporting.
- Develop annual forecast and sales plans to strategize and identify unenrolled segments and prospective customers as appropriate to territory, group size and geographic location.
- Design and coordinate account seminars, trade fairs and employee meetings including staffing, promotion and materials.
- Coordinate and assist in the education and training of group contact personnel and members in an assigned territory on BCBSM and/or BCN benefit programs.
- Provide customer benefit and rate information using tailored proposal materials.
- Participate in various forms of community relations to support positive corporate and marketing images.
- Evaluate complex business problems and issues using data from internal team and sources to provide insight and recommendation to decision makers; identifying and interpreting trends and patterns in to identify impacts and influences.
- Drive customer adoption and success by providing strategic guidance, engagement/adoption recommendations, risk identification and mitigation.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify innovations to better serve customer and BCBSM to the mutual satisfaction of the customer and corporation.
- Bring best in class ideas, innovations, practices and capabilities to customers and match the customers’ business goals, driving impact and value
- Other duties may be assigned..
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Four (4) years of concept sales or risk management experience.
- High degree of technical knowledge of all benefits, billing, competitive programs, distribution systems, methods, policies, procedures, rating, regulations, selling process and underwriting as it relates to sales and marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of alternative benefit delivery programs, corporate philosophy, financial arrangements and medical economics.
- Excellent analytical, problem resolution, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Well developed forecasting, organizing, planning, presentation, sales and scheduling skills.
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of sales methodology, territory management, Business Administration, Insurance industry, Healthcare delivery systems and BCBSM products and their related financing mechanisms.
- Proficient in current industry standard PC applications and systems.
- Travel to business locations as required.
- Must meet local and/or national sales and marketing sales competencies as required.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
If an employee is selling/negotiating rates as part of the duties and responsibilities of this job, the following licenses are required within 90 days of the employee's start date or the license expiration date.
- Valid Michigan Accident and Health Insurance License
- Valid Michigan driver's license required.
- Entrepreneurial core; ability to innovate, think outside the box, and solve problems.
- Demonstrated conceptual and analytic thinking.
- Strategic decision maker.
- Strong financial understanding, managing P&L opportunities and losses.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Primary Location Detroit
Organization Key & Large Group & Autos-4123