carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. Cigna is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; Cigna is open up intended for new location since Position as Client Engagement Manager - South Portland, ME Companies Cigna in South Portland, ME in January 2018 with South Portland, ME begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Client Engagement Manager - South Portland, ME Companies Cigna in South Portland, ME in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout South Portland, ME. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Client Engagement Manager - South Portland, ME Companies Cigna in South Portland, ME in January 2018 January 2018 in South Portland, ME below..
Client Engagement Manager - South Portland, MECompany Cigna
Location South Portland, ME
Update 8 Day ago
- Engage and provide employee communication/health/wellness strategies to clients regarding their purchased services. Develop and implement health and wellness programs/initiatives to ensure clients are receiving maximum potential savings (examples include developing and implementing strategies to increase HRA completion, Cigna Home Delivery penetration, etc.).
- Manage client wellness fund that is provided by Cigna (if applicable). This may include arranging payment to vendors and purchasing qualified expenses for clients as needed.
- Participate in Broker/Community activities to promote Cigna.
- Handle, refer, or delegate complex questions, issues, and problems to appropriate Cigna resources on a wide range of products as they relate to the assigned book of business.
- Achieve the team business plan objectives, both in support of the implementation of new plans and in identifying and responding to customer needs.
- Partner with the Client Management team in the development of client-specific strategies and in the pursuit of growth opportunities and health promotion activities.
- Identify opportunities for product penetration of existing accounts, potential sales of ancillary products and strategies to maximize membership.
- Conduct analysis to identify account opportunities and to recommend strategies that address client-specific needs to improve the team and organization’s results.
- Serve as SME to clients on health related products and programs for clients in relation to the assigned book of business.
- Partner with Client Manager and Client Service Executive to proactively educate and provide recommendations to customers regarding procedural, legislative and other changes affecting them.
- Support the achievement of customer-specific performance guarantees.
- Identify internal procedures that adversely affect customer satisfaction and drive improvements in concert with internal resources.
- Coordinate with client manager to ensure needs are met and potential problems are averted. Keeps client manager informed of account status and opportunities for expanded business.
- Conduct on-site presentations to existing and prospective clients to educate and inform on products and health promotion initiatives.
- Order all collateral needed for open enrollment events and assist broker/client in development of open enrollment presentations. Conduct open enrollment sessions with clients.
- Maintain knowledge and expertise in all products, programs, services and enrollment activity. Effectively articulates and demonstrates CIGNA's capabilities and tools in the marketplace.
- Drive customer engagement in Health Advocacy programs.
- Provide supporting marketing materials to client for implemented programs or wellness strategies. May require creativity at times to design custom communications that fit client needs.
- Proficient knowledge (min 3-5 years) in health care / health management / managed care business; to include many or all of the following: product knowledge, underwriting, risk and financial analysis skills, marketing processes, sales practices, account management and knowledge of administrative operations
- Bachelors degree highly preferred
- Successful track record and/or possesses clear aptitude as a leader, administrator and negotiator
- Ability to manage through systems and influence direct and matrix partners to deliver
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated planning/organizational skills; ability to plan for both the long and short term; ability to work on many issues at once and to prioritize work
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships with matrix partners in the organization; ability to leverage matrix resources to drive deliverables
- Previous account management experience highly preferred
- Ability to obtain necessary licenses
: Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please visit our Careers website or contact us at