carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. Medical College of Wisconsin is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; Medical College of Wisconsin is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Transplant Nephrology APP Companies Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, WI in January 2018 throughout Milwaukee, WI begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Transplant Nephrology APP Companies Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, WI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Milwaukee, WI. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Transplant Nephrology APP Companies Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, WI in January 2018 January 2018 in Milwaukee, WI below..
Transplant Nephrology APPCompany Medical College of Wisconsin
Location Milwaukee, WI
Update 9 Day ago
Provides specialty health care services within defined scope of practice in collaboration with a licensed physician and in accordance with MCW/FMLH policies and procedures.
Department Position Purpose
The Advanced Practice Provider (APP) works as part of a multidisciplinary health care team, providing a broad range of diagnostic and therapeutic services for inpatient and outpatient consultative nephrology/kidney transplant services, as a member of the nephrology division.
The APP will have a strong foundation in evidenced based practice and ensure an environment of safe quality care.
Provides specialty medical care within defined scope of practice under the supervision of a licensed physician and in accordance with MCW/FMLH policies and procedures.
Department Specific Responsibilities
1. Manage a subset of inpatients and outpatients on a rotating basis, within a team of providers and APPs, on the nephrology transplant team. The inpatient population would consist of those patients who are kidney transplant recipients. The outpatient practice consists of pre-transplant evaluations, re-evaluations, and living donor evaluations in conjunction with the transplant nephrologists. Outpatient practice may include outreach clinic sites.
3. Will manage subset of patients in the ambulatory setting. The primary focus of these clinics will include pre-transplant recipient evaluations, re-evaluations and donor evaluations.
4. Develops expertise in cross continuum care management and treatment interventions specific to this patient population.
5. Writes accurate and timely consultative and progress notes.
6. Order, perform, and interpret screening and diagnostic procedures and tests, and appropriately communicates and documents information.
7. Facilitates and communicates with patient, family, and other care organizations to promote continuity across the continuum of care.
8. Attend required training and meets key regulatory requirements, including CMS, UNOS and The Joint Commission.
9. Evaluates quality outcomes for the patients under the care of nephrology lead teams through participation in the development of quality indicators and outcomes.
10. Participates in clinical trials.
Monday – Friday 8a-5p, Rotating weekend coverage. Scheduling flexibility required to provide for an appropriate level of patient care coverage.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
Advanced Practice Nurse
Master’s Degree or higher in nursing
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Physician Assistant Studies
- Zero years of experience required
- Preference will be given to practitioners with prior experience in hospital based care and /or medical/surgical/transplant patients.
(Must be current and maintained) Department Specific Certifications/Licenses
Advanced Practice Nurse
- Wisconsin RN license
- Wisconsin Advance Practice Nurse Prescriber License
- Certification as Advance Practice Nurse
National Certification as an Acute Care NP is preferred.
Will consider Adult Nurse Practitioner or Family Nurse Practitioner.
CITI training within 90 days of hire
- Wisconsin PA license
- Certification by NCCPA
CITI training within 90 days of hire
- Makes appropriate decisions based on education, analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Uses methods that effectively solve difficult problems, explores available resources for answers, identifies obscure problems.
- Uses time effectively and efficiently. Prioritizes. Completes work by required deadlines. Manages and coordinates a wide range of activities.
- Focuses on essentials. Identifies and manages critical needs, and appropriately postpones or delegates less critical activities. Creates focus, identifies impediments to goals for care.
- Is approachable. Listens. Displays sensitivity, patience, diplomacy and tact in relationships. Builds rapport.
- Relates appropriately to a variety of people in all positions. Creates effective team relationships. Diffuses high stress situations.
- Writes clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings. Creates effective documents and messages.
- Applies current research and evidence based practice guidelines to own practice.
- Identifies personal strengths and areas for improvement. Seeks feedback. Gains insight from mistakes. Is open to constructive criticism and is not defensive. Is receptive to discussing areas for improvement.
- Demonstrates functional and technical knowledge and skills to perform the work at the highest level of accomplishment.
- Incorporates other resources in system to provide optimal health care.
- Adheres to ethical principles. Is widely trusted, direct and truthful. Maintains patient confidentiality. Keeps confidences. Owns mistakes. Does not misrepresent self for personal gain.
Employment in this position is contingent upon successfully passing
Background, criminal history and caregiver misconduct check in accordance with the Wisconsin Caregiver Background Check Law
Manual Dexterity : Work requires accuracy and moderate speed.
Physical Effort: Work requires considerable variety of fairly steady active physical exertion with some and/or continuous standing or walking.
Working Conditions : May include exposure to conditions requiring the use of personal protective equipment.
Hazards : Exposure to hazards that may result in short-term work-related absences. Exposure to blood-borne pathogens and hazardous materials.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements. Scheduling flexibility is required to accommodate changing business needs.