carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. Medical College of Wisconsin is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; Medical College of Wisconsin can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Transplant Nephrology APP Companies Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, WI in January 2018 throughout Milwaukee, WI start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Transplant Nephrology APP Companies Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, WI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Milwaukee, WI. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Transplant Nephrology APP Companies Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, WI in January 2018 January 2018 in Milwaukee, WI below..
Transplant Nephrology APPCompany Medical College of Wisconsin
Location Milwaukee, WI
Update 6 Day ago
Provides specialty health care services within defined scope of practice in collaboration with a licensed physician and in accordance with MCW/FMLH policies and procedures.
Department Position Purpose
The Advanced Practice Provider (APP) works as part of a multidisciplinary health care team, providing a broad range of diagnostic and therapeutic services for inpatient and outpatient consultative nephrology/kidney transplant services, as a member of the nephrology division.
The APP will have a strong foundation in evidenced based practice and ensure an environment of safe quality care.
Provides specialty medical care within defined scope of practice under the supervision of a licensed physician and in accordance with MCW/FMLH policies and procedures.
Department Specific Responsibilities
1. Manage a subset of inpatients and outpatients on a rotating basis, within a team of providers and APPs, on the nephrology transplant team. The inpatient population would consist of those patients who are kidney transplant recipients. The outpatient practice consists of pre-transplant evaluations, re-evaluations, and living donor evaluations in conjunction with the transplant nephrologists. Outpatient practice may include outreach clinic sites.
3. Will manage subset of patients in the ambulatory setting. The primary focus of these clinics will include pre-transplant recipient evaluations, re-evaluations and donor evaluations.
4. Develops expertise in cross continuum care management and treatment interventions specific to this patient population.
5. Writes accurate and timely consultative and progress notes.
6. Order, perform, and interpret screening and diagnostic procedures and tests, and appropriately communicates and documents information.
7. Facilitates and communicates with patient, family, and other care organizations to promote continuity across the continuum of care.
8. Attend required training and meets key regulatory requirements, including CMS, UNOS and The Joint Commission.
9. Evaluates quality outcomes for the patients under the care of nephrology lead teams through participation in the development of quality indicators and outcomes.
10. Participates in clinical trials.
Monday – Friday 8a-5p, Rotating weekend coverage. Scheduling flexibility required to provide for an appropriate level of patient care coverage.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
Advanced Practice Nurse
Master’s Degree or higher in nursing
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Physician Assistant Studies
- Zero years of experience required
- Preference will be given to practitioners with prior experience in hospital based care and /or medical/surgical/transplant patients.
(Must be current and maintained) Department Specific Certifications/Licenses
Advanced Practice Nurse
- Wisconsin RN license
- Wisconsin Advance Practice Nurse Prescriber License
- Certification as Advance Practice Nurse
National Certification as an Acute Care NP is preferred.
Will consider Adult Nurse Practitioner or Family Nurse Practitioner.
CITI training within 90 days of hire
- Wisconsin PA license
- Certification by NCCPA
CITI training within 90 days of hire
- Makes appropriate decisions based on education, analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Uses methods that effectively solve difficult problems, explores available resources for answers, identifies obscure problems.
- Uses time effectively and efficiently. Prioritizes. Completes work by required deadlines. Manages and coordinates a wide range of activities.
- Focuses on essentials. Identifies and manages critical needs, and appropriately postpones or delegates less critical activities. Creates focus, identifies impediments to goals for care.
- Is approachable. Listens. Displays sensitivity, patience, diplomacy and tact in relationships. Builds rapport.
- Relates appropriately to a variety of people in all positions. Creates effective team relationships. Diffuses high stress situations.
- Writes clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings. Creates effective documents and messages.
- Applies current research and evidence based practice guidelines to own practice.
- Identifies personal strengths and areas for improvement. Seeks feedback. Gains insight from mistakes. Is open to constructive criticism and is not defensive. Is receptive to discussing areas for improvement.
- Demonstrates functional and technical knowledge and skills to perform the work at the highest level of accomplishment.
- Incorporates other resources in system to provide optimal health care.
- Adheres to ethical principles. Is widely trusted, direct and truthful. Maintains patient confidentiality. Keeps confidences. Owns mistakes. Does not misrepresent self for personal gain.
Employment in this position is contingent upon successfully passing
Background, criminal history and caregiver misconduct check in accordance with the Wisconsin Caregiver Background Check Law
Manual Dexterity : Work requires accuracy and moderate speed.
Physical Effort: Work requires considerable variety of fairly steady active physical exertion with some and/or continuous standing or walking.
Working Conditions : May include exposure to conditions requiring the use of personal protective equipment.
Hazards : Exposure to hazards that may result in short-term work-related absences. Exposure to blood-borne pathogens and hazardous materials.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements. Scheduling flexibility is required to accommodate changing business needs.