carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. carrierlist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. Rushford is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; Rushford is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as Care Coordinator Companies Rushford in Meriden, CT in January 2018 with Meriden, CT begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as Care Coordinator Companies Rushford in Meriden, CT in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Meriden, CT. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as Care Coordinator Companies Rushford in Meriden, CT in January 2018 January 2018 in Meriden, CT below..
Care CoordinatorCompany Rushford
Location Meriden, CT
Update 5 Day ago
Join us at Rushford as we live our values every day. As part of Hartford HealthCare we create a better future for healthcare in Connecticut and beyond. By embodying these values we have become nationally respected for patient care and most trusted for personalized coordinated care. Come be part of something special!
Rushford Center, one of Connecticut’s leading providers of addiction and mental health services, is nationally recognized for delivering outstanding prevention, treatment and recovery programs. We offer a wide range of programs including Acute Care and Evaluation, Residential Addiction Treatment, Individual, Group & Family Therapy, Intensive Outpatient programs and Community Support Programs. Through the passion of our specialists, we continue to treat every patient with care, compassion and respect, while providing affordable and accessible services.
To provide support to families with children that are faced with complex behavioral, emotional and mental health needs by utilizing a family-driven strength and community based approach to sustain them in their homes and own environment through their vision, goals and needs.
1. Engage, educate and empower families utilizing the Wraparound process (a culturally competent, strength based and family driven approach that will help the family reach their vision).
2. Create Plans of Care and Safety/Crisis Plans in partnership with families and other family-identified team members
3. Facilitate monthly Child and Family Team meetings to celebrate and transition the family to sustainable care and supports.
4. Complete all required assessments with assigned families upon enrollment and disenrollment.
5. Maintain weekly contact with families, up-to-date family records and related communication with team members.
6. Support the continued development of local Collaboratives by participating in local and statewide meetings.
7. Attend and participate in WrapCT and relevant trainings
8. Provide supportive direction at resolving problems related to accessing services needed to live successfully in the community.
9. Provide uniform standards of care and conduct regardless of any client’s race, ancestry, color, age, sex, religion, marital status, handicap, national origin, mental disorder, or sexual orientation
10. Maintain the case load specified by grant requirements.
11. Follow confidentiality guidelines and mandated child abuse reporting
12. All other related assigned tasks
In exceptional circumstances, persons with a degree in an unrelated field or without a college degree may be considered if they have at least 5 years’ experience in human services.
BA/BS/BSW in Human Services or related field preferred
1 year of Prior Case Management or Human Services
Experience as a Care Coordinator preferred
Valid CT Drivers License and car insurance required
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Ability to work on a team and variable work schedule
Must have own transportation
Maturity, flexibility, compassion and ability to work well with people in crisis
Strong relationship development skills with problem-solving techniques
Standard Hours: 30