carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Rushford is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Rushford will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Care Coordinator Companies Rushford in Meriden, CT in January 2018 throughout Meriden, CT start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Care Coordinator Companies Rushford in Meriden, CT in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Meriden, CT. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Care Coordinator Companies Rushford in Meriden, CT in January 2018 January 2018 in Meriden, CT below..
Care CoordinatorCompany Rushford
Location Meriden, CT
Update 8 Day ago
Join us at Rushford as we live our values every day. As part of Hartford HealthCare we create a better future for healthcare in Connecticut and beyond. By embodying these values we have become nationally respected for patient care and most trusted for personalized coordinated care. Come be part of something special!
Rushford Center, one of Connecticut’s leading providers of addiction and mental health services, is nationally recognized for delivering outstanding prevention, treatment and recovery programs. We offer a wide range of programs including Acute Care and Evaluation, Residential Addiction Treatment, Individual, Group & Family Therapy, Intensive Outpatient programs and Community Support Programs. Through the passion of our specialists, we continue to treat every patient with care, compassion and respect, while providing affordable and accessible services.
To provide support to families with children that are faced with complex behavioral, emotional and mental health needs by utilizing a family-driven strength and community based approach to sustain them in their homes and own environment through their vision, goals and needs.
1. Engage, educate and empower families utilizing the Wraparound process (a culturally competent, strength based and family driven approach that will help the family reach their vision).
2. Create Plans of Care and Safety/Crisis Plans in partnership with families and other family-identified team members
3. Facilitate monthly Child and Family Team meetings to celebrate and transition the family to sustainable care and supports.
4. Complete all required assessments with assigned families upon enrollment and disenrollment.
5. Maintain weekly contact with families, up-to-date family records and related communication with team members.
6. Support the continued development of local Collaboratives by participating in local and statewide meetings.
7. Attend and participate in WrapCT and relevant trainings
8. Provide supportive direction at resolving problems related to accessing services needed to live successfully in the community.
9. Provide uniform standards of care and conduct regardless of any client’s race, ancestry, color, age, sex, religion, marital status, handicap, national origin, mental disorder, or sexual orientation
10. Maintain the case load specified by grant requirements.
11. Follow confidentiality guidelines and mandated child abuse reporting
12. All other related assigned tasks
In exceptional circumstances, persons with a degree in an unrelated field or without a college degree may be considered if they have at least 5 years’ experience in human services.
BA/BS/BSW in Human Services or related field preferred
1 year of Prior Case Management or Human Services
Experience as a Care Coordinator preferred
Valid CT Drivers License and car insurance required
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Ability to work on a team and variable work schedule
Must have own transportation
Maturity, flexibility, compassion and ability to work well with people in crisis
Strong relationship development skills with problem-solving techniques
Standard Hours: 30