carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. MobilexUSA is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; MobilexUSA can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Practice Scheduling Assistant Companies MobilexUSA in Birmingham, AL 35209 in January 2018 throughout Birmingham, AL 35209 start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Practice Scheduling Assistant Companies MobilexUSA in Birmingham, AL 35209 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Birmingham, AL 35209. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Practice Scheduling Assistant Companies MobilexUSA in Birmingham, AL 35209 in January 2018 January 2018 in Birmingham, AL 35209 below..
Practice Scheduling AssistantCompany MobilexUSA
Location Birmingham, AL 35209
Update 5 Day ago
Skills Required: PC Skills Including Microsoft Office Suite, Excellent Typing Skills, Excel experience
Other Requirements: Ability to Travel (some overnight), Ability to Assist in other Territories as needed, Clean Driving Record, Suitable Transportation and Current Auto Insurance
Employment Status: Full Time/Part Time
The Practice Manager provides remote and on-site administrative, clerical and logistical support to a group of TMCS nurse practitioners and physican assistants. He/She will prepare the daily schedule as well as assist in adminsitrative duties.
- Daily review the provider’s daily assessment and plan documentation to identify and schedule recommended follow up return visits.
- Maintain provider schedule updated with all follow up, regulatory, annual and other pre-scheduled visits.
- Review notes for missed follow ups and communicate these with the provider.
- Identify patients meeting the criteria for Chronic Disease Management/PQRS
- Register new patient information into the electronic medical record data base including demographic, insurance and clinical data.
- Communicate daily with provider in person, or via text, call or email to review the schedule and patient/provider needs.
- Act as a liaison between the admissions office and nursing staff and the provider, communicating new admissions, discharges, and episodic patient needs to the provider.
- Assist Regional Director of Operations/Regional Manager in relationship management with facility contacts
- Perform basic technical trouble-shooting on behalf of the provider, including opening and tracking a ticket with IT helpdesk and notifying the manager and regional leadership.
- As necessary, escalate to the manager and the regional leadership the requests or issues encountered/observed by practice manager, reported by provider or reported by facility to the manager and the regional leadership.
- Collect and report QI data.
- Maintain an accurate and current patient data base.
- Participate in scheduled and ad-hoc conference calls.
- Provide daily report and activity log to the manager
- As necessary, travel to the nursing home per the nurse practitioner’s schedule.
- Provide on-site assistance with filing the medical records, obtaining/delivering correspondence to collaborating physicians or facility staff, obtain and review patient records, nursing notes, logs and reports.
- As necessary, arrive at the nursing home 30-60 minutes ahead of the nurse practitioner to prepare the visits. The team may choose to travel together to the facility on that day. The PM will bring to the clinic the following:
- As needed, assist with In-Services and Family Nights, distribution of marketing materials or other facility communications, transmission of records to the Corporate Office, New facility set-up and orientation
- Assist in training new employees to company responsibilities, duties, policies and procedures
- Other duties as requested by the Nurse Practitioner and Regional Director of Operations/Regional Manager that are appropriate in scope of administrative duties
- Cell Phone reimbursement of $50 or Company Cell phone and wireless internet card is provided to employee for company use.
- Mileage reimbursement - .42/mile; monthly expense reports required as well as auto mileage log if they visit more than one facility in one day.
- Benefits: Health, Dental / Vision, Basic Life and Personal Accident Insurance eligible after 90 days of employment, 401K eligibility after one year full-time employment
- Two weeks' vacation (accrues after first 90 days of employment)
- Five sick days per year
- Direct Deposit (via ePaystub) Required of All Employees
- Availability to join / participate in: FSA Plan, Employee Assistance Plan, Credit Union, 529 College Savings Plan, Disability Insurance, Online Training and Development Courses