carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. MobilexUSA is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; MobilexUSA is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as Practice Scheduling Assistant Companies MobilexUSA in Birmingham, AL 35209 in January 2018 inside Birmingham, AL 35209 begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as Practice Scheduling Assistant Companies MobilexUSA in Birmingham, AL 35209 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Birmingham, AL 35209. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as Practice Scheduling Assistant Companies MobilexUSA in Birmingham, AL 35209 in January 2018 January 2018 in Birmingham, AL 35209 below..
Practice Scheduling AssistantCompany MobilexUSA
Location Birmingham, AL 35209
Update 8 Day ago
Skills Required: PC Skills Including Microsoft Office Suite, Excellent Typing Skills, Excel experience
Other Requirements: Ability to Travel (some overnight), Ability to Assist in other Territories as needed, Clean Driving Record, Suitable Transportation and Current Auto Insurance
Employment Status: Full Time/Part Time
The Practice Manager provides remote and on-site administrative, clerical and logistical support to a group of TMCS nurse practitioners and physican assistants. He/She will prepare the daily schedule as well as assist in adminsitrative duties.
- Daily review the provider’s daily assessment and plan documentation to identify and schedule recommended follow up return visits.
- Maintain provider schedule updated with all follow up, regulatory, annual and other pre-scheduled visits.
- Review notes for missed follow ups and communicate these with the provider.
- Identify patients meeting the criteria for Chronic Disease Management/PQRS
- Register new patient information into the electronic medical record data base including demographic, insurance and clinical data.
- Communicate daily with provider in person, or via text, call or email to review the schedule and patient/provider needs.
- Act as a liaison between the admissions office and nursing staff and the provider, communicating new admissions, discharges, and episodic patient needs to the provider.
- Assist Regional Director of Operations/Regional Manager in relationship management with facility contacts
- Perform basic technical trouble-shooting on behalf of the provider, including opening and tracking a ticket with IT helpdesk and notifying the manager and regional leadership.
- As necessary, escalate to the manager and the regional leadership the requests or issues encountered/observed by practice manager, reported by provider or reported by facility to the manager and the regional leadership.
- Collect and report QI data.
- Maintain an accurate and current patient data base.
- Participate in scheduled and ad-hoc conference calls.
- Provide daily report and activity log to the manager
- As necessary, travel to the nursing home per the nurse practitioner’s schedule.
- Provide on-site assistance with filing the medical records, obtaining/delivering correspondence to collaborating physicians or facility staff, obtain and review patient records, nursing notes, logs and reports.
- As necessary, arrive at the nursing home 30-60 minutes ahead of the nurse practitioner to prepare the visits. The team may choose to travel together to the facility on that day. The PM will bring to the clinic the following:
- As needed, assist with In-Services and Family Nights, distribution of marketing materials or other facility communications, transmission of records to the Corporate Office, New facility set-up and orientation
- Assist in training new employees to company responsibilities, duties, policies and procedures
- Other duties as requested by the Nurse Practitioner and Regional Director of Operations/Regional Manager that are appropriate in scope of administrative duties
- Cell Phone reimbursement of $50 or Company Cell phone and wireless internet card is provided to employee for company use.
- Mileage reimbursement - .42/mile; monthly expense reports required as well as auto mileage log if they visit more than one facility in one day.
- Benefits: Health, Dental / Vision, Basic Life and Personal Accident Insurance eligible after 90 days of employment, 401K eligibility after one year full-time employment
- Two weeks' vacation (accrues after first 90 days of employment)
- Five sick days per year
- Direct Deposit (via ePaystub) Required of All Employees
- Availability to join / participate in: FSA Plan, Employee Assistance Plan, Credit Union, 529 College Savings Plan, Disability Insurance, Online Training and Development Courses