carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. PATH (People Assisting The Homeless) is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; PATH (People Assisting The Homeless) is open up intended for new location since Position as Chief Program Officer (JR 727) Companies PATH (People Assisting The Homeless) in Los Angeles, CA in January 2018 with Los Angeles, CA begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Chief Program Officer (JR 727) Companies PATH (People Assisting The Homeless) in Los Angeles, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Los Angeles, CA. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Chief Program Officer (JR 727) Companies PATH (People Assisting The Homeless) in Los Angeles, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Los Angeles, CA below..
Chief Program Officer (JR 727)Company PATH (People Assisting The Homeless)
Location Los Angeles, CA
Update 8 Day ago
The Chief Program Officer is accountable for administrative and clinical oversight as well as overall service delivery for Los Angeles based programs. With each department the Chief Program Officer works with the Director to ensure PATH meets or exceeds all regulatory and contractual obligations and assesses the quality of services provided to ensure the highest standard is achieved. The Chief Program Officer engages staff to find innovative approaches to services and data collection to creatively achieve program outcomes and meet the needs of a complex population. The Chief Program Officer assists in standardizing practices across programs and creates a learning environment for all staff. This position is critical to meeting PATH’s mission and vision.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Program Management & Oversight -
- As a part of PATH’s leadership team, oversee development and implementation of specific program-related strategies.
- Provide administrative and clinical oversight to ensure programs follow best practices and work to improve the quality of life for the participants.
- Ensure high-fidelity, high-quality implementation of programs, using data and ongoing feedback to inform and revise program models. Ensures that program curriculum is effective and up-to-date, making improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Directly supervise senior-level programs staff, who collectively manage a team of staff.
- Work with Directors and Finance staff on overseeing development and monitoring of program budgets.
- Review project grant reports, support grant team when needed on new funding opportunities; contribute to other funder reporting as needed.
- Lead piloting and testing of new and enhanced strategies to streamline service delivery.
- Ensure best practices are in place for knowledge management and that information is standardized and utilized.
- Engage in partnership building with other organizations, funders and community contacts.
- Participate with the executive team in setting organizational goals and strategy and developing plans for execution and implementation.
- Work with program leaders to develop annual program goals.
- Lead and assess potential new service related projects for expansion and/or partnerships.
- Collaborate with Development Department on volunteer programs, fundraising, etc. as needed to enhance service delivery.
- Ensure evaluation processes and methodologies across programs are utilized; work with internal and external evaluators to review and modify tools and methodologies for strengthening collection and analyses of data.
- Highly effective leadership; demonstrates a fundamental respect for the dignity of others. Works collegially and is a proven team builder. Inclined to coach and teach in order to improve knowledge and ability of others, but holds people accountable for results.
- Strong clinical skills working with diverse populations and a deep level of knowledge and understanding of the complexity of homelessness and poverty.
- An innovator, capable of creating or seizing opportunities to improve service effectiveness and client outcomes and build strategic partnerships with other organizations.
- Understands and values quality improvement; applies managerial and technical skills to measure and improve efficiency and effectiveness and ensure compliance with all regulatory and contractual obligations. Able to effectively address overlapping projects and deadlines. Adaptable and reliable in face of conflict, crisis, or changing priorities.
- Able to lead a team in managing multiple and often simultaneous tasks and in creating a work environment recognized for a high level of organization, timeliness, cost-effectiveness, accuracy, and results.
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion; valuing a diversity of perspectives and encouraging contributions by all team members.
- Business “literate,” understands financial reports, applies data to assess business effectiveness and efficiency and acts in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Politically astute and tactful; attentive to the perspectives and competing interests of various internal and external stakeholders.
- At least seven years of experience and a track record in senior multi-program management, LCSW preferred.
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach a senior-level staff to manage and develop high-performance teams to implement program strategies.
- Deep experience in program budgeting and fiscal management.
- Track record of effectively leading a direct service organization with a complex array of programs with the ability to leverage strengths across program areas; excellent project management skills.
- Analytic and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with experience in public speaking.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management.
- Ability to travel state wide when needed.
- Driving with current class C driver’s license, proof of valid automobile insurance, the ability to be ensured by PATH liability insurance are conditions of employment.
- TB test required upon hire.
- Employment Eligibility Verification.
- Reliable transportation.
- Updated tuberculosis test.
- Successful completion of background screening.
- Ability to work flexible hours which may include evenings or weekends
The employee may be in contact with individuals and families in crisis who may be ill, using alcohol and drugs, and who may not be attentive to basic personal hygiene, health and safety practices. The employee may experience a number of unpleasant sensory demands associated with the client’s use of alcohol and drugs, and lack of personal hygiene. The employee must be ready to respond quickly and effectively to many types of situations, including crisis situations and potentially hostile situations. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate in an office setting. Sometimes work may become stressful when working under pressure.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, sit, walk, stoop, talk, hear, reach above and below shoulders; use hand and finger dexterity, keyboarding and making and receiving telephone calls. The employee may be required on occasion to lift and or carry up to 20 lbs.
PATH (People Assisting The Homeless) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PATH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
How to apply Please visit the Path Career Site to apply online. Search for Job #727 to submit your application. A resume is required