carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. Western Alliance Bank is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; Western Alliance Bank can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Title Treasury Management Processing Specialist Companies Western Alliance Bank in United States in January 2018 throughout United States start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Title Treasury Management Processing Specialist Companies Western Alliance Bank in United States in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout United States. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Title Treasury Management Processing Specialist Companies Western Alliance Bank in United States in January 2018 January 2018 in United States below..
Title Treasury Management Processing SpecialistCompany Western Alliance Bank
Location United States
Update 4 Day ago
- Manage the work queue by receiving requests and selecting them for processing in order of receipt.
- Recognize any discrepancies in setup documentation before proceeding with work and notify Team Lead / Supervisor of any discrepancies in documentation.
- Process Treasury Management setup requests based on provided documentation for various TM Online Banking products and services (Online Banking, Remote Deposit Capture, ACH Origination, Wire Origination, Positive Pay, etc.), abiding carefully by all established policies and procedures and meeting established Service Level Agreements and quality standards.
- Provide excellent and timely assistance to internal and external clients.
- Maintain timely and accurate records within tracking database on all requests.
- Maintain current and comprehensive knowledge of TM products, services, industry trends, competitive environment, and service issues.
- Stay informed of all regulatory, compliance, and policy changes. Attend educational workshops and training as required.
- Assist with training new staff as needed.
- High-school degree or equivalent required; 2 year degree preferred.
- One (1) to three (3) years of Banking and Financial services experience preferred.
- One (1) to three (3) years of customer service experience preferred.
- One (1) to three (3) years of data entry and verification experience preferred.
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills required. Ability to prioritize work and multitask.
- Must be detail oriented and able to meet deadlines based on business needs.
- Intermediate skills in personal computer operation: Microsoft Office products required.
Options Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 252-6257
About Western Alliance Bank
With $18 billion in assets, Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE: WAL) is one of the country's top-performing banking companies and is ranked #4 on the Forbes 2017 "Best Banks in America" list. Its primary subsidiary, Western Alliance Bank, is the go-to bank for business and succeeds with local teams of experienced bankers who deliver superior service and a full spectrum of deposit, lending, treasury management, international banking and online banking products and services. Western Alliance Bank operates full-service banking divisions: Alliance Bank of Arizona, Bank of Nevada, Bridge Bank, First Independent Bank and Torrey Pines Bank. The bank also serves business customers through a robust national platform of specialized financial services including Corporate Finance, Equity Fund Resources, Hotel Franchise Finance, Life Sciences Group, Mortgage Warehouse Lending, Public and Nonprofit Finance, Renewable Resource Group, Resort Finance, Technology Finance and Alliance Association Bank.
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS