carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is extremely competing, which is why you ought to operate wisely and it's not just a tricky activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done therefore you could create the correct determination within much better technique to find quick and much better consequence. Doing this you will definately get much better prospect as well as less hazardous dwell in the foreseeable future. Button Down Value Dry Cleaners is probably the firms that you can rely on to supply family and friends appropriate as well as much better reside sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make you competent to achieve the aim much easier and help to make your aspiration be realized.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to quest occurs accurate; Button Down Value Dry Cleaners will be wide open intended for fresh place because Position as Customer Service Representative/Assembler Companies Button Down Value Dry Cleaners in Braintree, MA in January 2018 within Braintree, MA begin with January 2018. All people who's thinking about filling up this empty, you should engage in that Position as Customer Service Representative/Assembler Companies Button Down Value Dry Cleaners in Braintree, MA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Braintree, MA. It can be well-advised for many individuals to get ready many required demands just for this work recruitment course of action, because the method will be needing that you supply acceptable specification how the firm needs due to this position. If you think that you're this may load the actual spec, you can try to see further information about Position as Customer Service Representative/Assembler Companies Button Down Value Dry Cleaners in Braintree, MA in January 2018 January 2018 in Braintree, MA below..
Customer Service Representative/AssemblerCompany Button Down Value Dry Cleaners
Location Braintree, MA
Update 7 Day ago
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
- *PRIMARY TASK
- The primary function of this position is to greet guests, present featured products, take customer in a timely and friendly manner and ensuring quality standards are maintained and that customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Check daily operating procedures to ensure that all areas of the operation are ready for our guests.
- Stock front counter station with flyers, VIP/route bags and bag tags.
- Stock mark-in counter with flags, safety pins, Denison gun, dry cleaning pen, and tailwind tags.
- Meet and greet our guest in a professional, timely, attentive and friendly manner.
- Determine customers’ needs and desires, accommodate them to the best of your ability and according our standards.
- Inspect each and every garment for stains, and damages and report any issue to the guest.
- Explain all services offered to guest and make recommendations when needed.
- Take guest drop-offs accurately, verify drop-off with guests and enter into computer using name brands.
- Being able to identify and read a care label on each garment.
- Deliver and present orders in a professional, timely and friendly manner.
- Monitor the guests, be alert to potential problems, address issues and concerns whenever needed and according to company policy.
- Cash-out guest in a timely manner, thank the departing guests for their patronage and invite them back for another visit.
- At the end of the shift follow daily operating procedures check list and cash-out with on coming CSR and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Accountable for all currency that is in cash drawer by using cash-up sheets that are provided for documentation for shift to shift.
- Assemble dry cleaning as well as shirt orders when production is dropped off by the driver.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must read, write, and communicate in English as it relates to the job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must participate in company orientation and training.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times for the position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform the job.
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma / GED preferred.
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended period of time.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Braintree, MA
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year