carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. Enterprise Support is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; Enterprise Support is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as Data Warehouse Architect Companies Enterprise Support in Atlanta, GA in January 2018 within Atlanta, GA begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as Data Warehouse Architect Companies Enterprise Support in Atlanta, GA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Atlanta, GA. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as Data Warehouse Architect Companies Enterprise Support in Atlanta, GA in January 2018 January 2018 in Atlanta, GA below..
Data Warehouse ArchitectCompany Enterprise Support
Location Atlanta, GA
Update 4 Day ago
WellStar is the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Georgia, priding itself in investing back into the communities that we serve. WellStar is more than 20,000 strong to meet the health demands and needs of our communities. With eleven unique hospitals over 1,000 beds, and a strong Physicians Group, WellStar has become a shining example of what’s possible when talented, passionate people dedicate themselves to making a difference in the industry and in the communities we serve.
The data warehouse architect will have extensive experience in the development, implementation, and management of enterprise data models, information lifecycle management, and data governance guidelines. Specific practical knowledge required around data lineage, data quality, and advanced ETL environments. You must have experience in using MS SQL, Oracle, or similar platform. You will be responsible for designing and building data warehouse solutions and working with conventional data warehouse technologies to create and implement plans that best support WellStar Health Systems data analytics requirements.
- Accountability for the integrity of the WellStar data warehouse
- Hands on with data modeling, ETL, development of staging, EDW, and presentation layer for new and evolving sources of data being brought into the data warehouse
- Ensures consistency across projects and platforms
- Research and lead the development of technical solutions taking business requirements and translating them to technical specifications
- Develop current to future state architecture road maps. Align and promote enterprise data warehouse technology principles and strategy. Establish, maintain and apply architecture standards, disciplines and principles. Use appropriate design techniques and methodologies to translate project requirements into detailed designs, consistent with platform strategy and road map. Design external system interface architecture that includes appropriate application of techniques and standards.
- Maintain deep expertise in architectural modeling, frameworks, emerging technologies, and best practices. Mentor and develop less experienced technical staff. Recommend new procedures and processes to drive desired results on diverse projects. Perform industry research with external parties and maintain networks amongst peers
- Develop and communicate governance parameters that take into operational stakeholders' interests and processes with measurable results. Develop and build strong relationships within and across the lines of business and use effective communication skills to influence and accomplish strategic application architecture objectives
- Provide technical leadership in both business-as-usual and crisis conditions
- Experience with performance tuning, query tuning, troubleshooting and driving problem resolution working in a team environment
- Strong scripting skills (PowerShell, Python, etc.)
- Familiar with infrastructure technologies (servers, hypervisors, networking, operating systems, web and application technologies) in a predominantly Microsoft-focused environment
- Skilled at handling multiple competing priorities while working on multiple complex highly visible projects
Required Minimum Experience: Minimum of 8 years of experience architecting and hands-on development with a focus on Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Integration and Advanced Analytical solutions
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT systems or applications development Experience with end-user facing tools such as Qlikview, or Tableau
Required Minimum Skills:
- Experience building data warehouses and BI solutions
- Experience with data cleansing and data quality approaches
- Understanding of the whole ecosystem in different systems and the presentation layer * Experience with the Epic Caboodle data warehouse model a plus
- Strong scripting skills (PowerShell, Python, etc.)
- Skilled at handling multiple competing priorities while working on multiple complex, highly visible projects
Concierge Services: Employees use the free concierge service to take care of day-to-day errands, oil changes, researching and arranging travel plans, planning family reunions and weddings, dry cleaning pick-up, grocery shopping and more.
Health Coverage: The Company covers 84 percent of full and part-time employees' medical premiums as well as 76 percent of their dependents' medical benefits. Bariatric surgery is covered if the procedure is completed at a WellStar hospital. Fertility treatments are covered for up to $5,000 annually. Employees can also fill prescriptions through the WellStar Pharmacy Network at discounted rates with the convenience of payroll deduction. In addition they can pick them up onsite at almost all the WellStar facilities.
Work-Life Balance Programs: In 2012, approximately 80 percent of employees were using at least one flexibility option such as job-sharing, telecommuting, flex time or compressed work weeks. Clinical staff have access to a web-based self-scheduling tool so they choose shifts that best fit their lives within a schedule design that meets patient and organizational needs. One of the flexible work options allows seasoned workers to become more flexible, scaling back to a part-time schedule while continuing to receive benefits.
Wellness Programs: Employees can stay active using an onsite fitness center and discounted fitness classes. They can also receive $300 in incentives for participating in and achieving goals through HealthStart, WellStar's wellness program that offers free health assessments, screenings and individualized coaching. A farmers basket program lets employees buy fresh local produce, delivered weekly to their worksite at a cost of $16.00 a basket or less.
Recognition Programs: Employees receive recognition through several WellStar programs. For instance, when a patient thanks a WellStar employee by name for exceptional care they received, the WellStar team member's name is mentioned in a newsletter, along with the patient's comment. Team members receive a thank you along with two free movie tickets and their patient care story is highlighted in the hospital newsletter or on the site blog. The Winners of WellStar (WOW) program lets employees recognize and reward their peers. When employees collect three, five or seven WOW note sheets from peers, they can redeem them for a gift.
Parental Benefits: Expectant parents are invited to quarterly baby showers where they can learn about the resources and services available to WellStar parents. Full-time employees receive 120 hours of paid maternity or paternity leave and benefits-eligible part-time employees will receive 60 hours for the birth or adoption of a child. Adoptive parents can receive $10,000 in adoption benefits per child, with a total lifetime benefit of $20,000.