carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Lubrizol Corporation is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Lubrizol Corporation will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Quality Control Inspector Companies Lubrizol Corporation in Franklin, WI 53132 in January 2018 throughout Franklin, WI 53132 start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Quality Control Inspector Companies Lubrizol Corporation in Franklin, WI 53132 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Franklin, WI 53132. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Quality Control Inspector Companies Lubrizol Corporation in Franklin, WI 53132 in January 2018 January 2018 in Franklin, WI 53132 below..
Quality Control InspectorCompany Lubrizol Corporation
Location Franklin, WI 53132
Update 7 Day ago
The Quality Control Inspector is primarily responsible for Quality Control inspection and testing of materials developed in the manufacturing process at Vesta. Inspectors must maintain quality standards.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Understanding of GMP and company policies
- Able to perform start up, in process and final inspections without supervision
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the operation of the Vision systems
- Ability to perform the sampling process
- Must be able to use and read measuring devices and gauging equipment
- Ability to run all optical measuring systems unsupervised
- Excellent demonstrated Math skills
- Performs specific inspection of product as per the router/processing guide
- Accurate data collection on/on routers, QAD (or similar ERP systems), Factivity (or similar labor manufacturing software, (daily production tickets, time clocks and other forms used in the specific area
- Weigh/count parts to ensure accurate counting
- Verify equipment/tools/material used per work order process guide
- Ensure the quality of the product meets the specifications listed on the router
- Understand and follow the SOPs and work instructions pertaining to the specific area.
- Observe and promote Company standards and policies on safety, quality and productivity
- Support and observe 5S and other lean manufacturing methodologies
- Ability to successful demonstrate proficiency in math and problem solving assessment
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills sufficient to accurately and effectively communicate work flow and processes; and accurately perform addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers, fractions, percentages and decimal numbers.
- Must be able to work the assigned hours.
- Demonstrated the consistent ability to work independently, and as a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Established a reliable and dependable attendance pattern
- Consistently demonstrated accurate and timely completion of required paperwork.
- Must have excellent near vision, color differentiation and depth perception.
- Must show good wrist, hand, and finger dexterity.
- Cannot be currently under any disciplinary process
- Must have a minimum of twelve (12) months in current position (preferred)
- Computer proficient with Word, Excel and Gage Track
- This position is predominantly standing or walking with frequent pushing or pulling and lifting of up to 30 lbs and occasionally up to 50 lbs. There is bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, squatting and some climbing. Close, distance and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust visual focus is needed. Work is near moving mechanical parts and there are some fumes or airborne particles and use of chemicals and loud and very loud noises.
- Able to use various measurement devices.
This physical demand level for this job is considered light with occasionally lifting between 10-50 pounds. Exposure to lifting more than 50 pounds is rare (if ever).
The employee may frequently be subject to dynamic standing/walking and using hands to finger or handle/touch with constant exposure to static standing/sitting. The employee will occasionally be exposed to pushing/pulling, floor to knuckle lift/lower, knuckle to shoulder lift/lower, shoulder to overhead lift/lower, sustained bending, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, reach above shoulders and repetitive bending or squatting. The employee will rarely (if ever) be exposed to the use foot/feet to operate machine or climb or balance.
The following vision requirements apply: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities).
The employee will constantly be exposed to working near moving mechanical parts. The employee will rarely (if ever) be subject to wet humid conditions, working in high precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outdoor weather conditions, extreme cold or heat, risk of electrical shock or travel on company business. The noise level is considered moderate (business office, computer printer, light traffic level) and occasionally considered loud if near operating production equipment.
The employee will be required to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment such as: safety glasses in the designated areas, hairnet/beard net and jumpsuit when on production floor.
The employee will frequently use a PC with Microsoft Office products, EQMS, rulers, calipers, pull test apparatus, non-contact vision systems, microscope, fixtures and gauges.
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.