carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. carrierlist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. Lubrizol Corporation is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; Lubrizol Corporation is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as Quality Control Inspector Companies Lubrizol Corporation in Franklin, WI 53132 in January 2018 with Franklin, WI 53132 begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as Quality Control Inspector Companies Lubrizol Corporation in Franklin, WI 53132 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Franklin, WI 53132. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as Quality Control Inspector Companies Lubrizol Corporation in Franklin, WI 53132 in January 2018 January 2018 in Franklin, WI 53132 below..
Quality Control InspectorCompany Lubrizol Corporation
Location Franklin, WI 53132
Update 4 Day ago
The Quality Control Inspector is primarily responsible for Quality Control inspection and testing of materials developed in the manufacturing process at Vesta. Inspectors must maintain quality standards.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Understanding of GMP and company policies
- Able to perform start up, in process and final inspections without supervision
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the operation of the Vision systems
- Ability to perform the sampling process
- Must be able to use and read measuring devices and gauging equipment
- Ability to run all optical measuring systems unsupervised
- Excellent demonstrated Math skills
- Performs specific inspection of product as per the router/processing guide
- Accurate data collection on/on routers, QAD (or similar ERP systems), Factivity (or similar labor manufacturing software, (daily production tickets, time clocks and other forms used in the specific area
- Weigh/count parts to ensure accurate counting
- Verify equipment/tools/material used per work order process guide
- Ensure the quality of the product meets the specifications listed on the router
- Understand and follow the SOPs and work instructions pertaining to the specific area.
- Observe and promote Company standards and policies on safety, quality and productivity
- Support and observe 5S and other lean manufacturing methodologies
- Ability to successful demonstrate proficiency in math and problem solving assessment
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills sufficient to accurately and effectively communicate work flow and processes; and accurately perform addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers, fractions, percentages and decimal numbers.
- Must be able to work the assigned hours.
- Demonstrated the consistent ability to work independently, and as a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Established a reliable and dependable attendance pattern
- Consistently demonstrated accurate and timely completion of required paperwork.
- Must have excellent near vision, color differentiation and depth perception.
- Must show good wrist, hand, and finger dexterity.
- Cannot be currently under any disciplinary process
- Must have a minimum of twelve (12) months in current position (preferred)
- Computer proficient with Word, Excel and Gage Track
- This position is predominantly standing or walking with frequent pushing or pulling and lifting of up to 30 lbs and occasionally up to 50 lbs. There is bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, squatting and some climbing. Close, distance and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust visual focus is needed. Work is near moving mechanical parts and there are some fumes or airborne particles and use of chemicals and loud and very loud noises.
- Able to use various measurement devices.
This physical demand level for this job is considered light with occasionally lifting between 10-50 pounds. Exposure to lifting more than 50 pounds is rare (if ever).
The employee may frequently be subject to dynamic standing/walking and using hands to finger or handle/touch with constant exposure to static standing/sitting. The employee will occasionally be exposed to pushing/pulling, floor to knuckle lift/lower, knuckle to shoulder lift/lower, shoulder to overhead lift/lower, sustained bending, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, reach above shoulders and repetitive bending or squatting. The employee will rarely (if ever) be exposed to the use foot/feet to operate machine or climb or balance.
The following vision requirements apply: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities).
The employee will constantly be exposed to working near moving mechanical parts. The employee will rarely (if ever) be subject to wet humid conditions, working in high precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outdoor weather conditions, extreme cold or heat, risk of electrical shock or travel on company business. The noise level is considered moderate (business office, computer printer, light traffic level) and occasionally considered loud if near operating production equipment.
The employee will be required to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment such as: safety glasses in the designated areas, hairnet/beard net and jumpsuit when on production floor.
The employee will frequently use a PC with Microsoft Office products, EQMS, rulers, calipers, pull test apparatus, non-contact vision systems, microscope, fixtures and gauges.
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.