carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. Orange Regional Medical Center is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; Orange Regional Medical Center can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Registered Nurse - EMERGENCY SERVICES Companies Orange Regional Medical Center in Middletown, NY in January 2018 throughout Middletown, NY start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Registered Nurse - EMERGENCY SERVICES Companies Orange Regional Medical Center in Middletown, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Middletown, NY. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Registered Nurse - EMERGENCY SERVICES Companies Orange Regional Medical Center in Middletown, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Middletown, NY below..
Registered Nurse - EMERGENCY SERVICESCompany Orange Regional Medical Center
Location Middletown, NY
Update 9 Day ago
Responsibilities:Nursing is the protection, promotion, and optimization of health and abilities; prevention of illness and injury; alleviation of suffering through the diagnosis and treatment of human response; and advocacy in the care of individuals, families, communities, and populations (ANA).
Orange Regional Medical Center Division of Nursing is guided by the New York State Nurse Practice Act, The American Nurses Association (ANA) guide to the Code of Ethics for Nurses, The Essential Guide to Nursing Practice, Jean Watsons Nursing Philosophy and Science of Caring, The ORMC Plan for Nursing Quality and Safety, and the ORMC Nursing Strategic Plan (NSP). The Division empowers nurses to work toward an improved healthcare system by providing safe, timely, effective, equitable, and patient centered care (IOM). ORMC Nursing Division promotes the Essential Features of Professional Nursing as indicated by the ANA, they include:
- Provision of a caring relationship that facilitates health and healing.
- Attention to the range of human experiences and responses to health and illness within the physical and social environments.
- Integration of assessment data with knowledge gained from an appreciation of the patient of the group.
- Application of scientific knowledge to the processes of diagnosis and treatment through the use of judgment and critical thinking.
- Advancement of professional nursing knowledge through scholarly inquiry.
- Influence on social and public policy.
- Assurance of safe, quality, and evidence-based practice.
- Active New York State Nursing License in good standing
- Associate, Baccalaureate (preferred), Master’s, or Doctorate Degree in Nursing from an Accredited School of Nursing.
- American Nurses Association endorsed Certifications or Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses Certification Preferred (*Based on Certification specialty hours of work requirement).
- Considerable standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching. Considerable visual demands.
- New Hires - Must be able to perform RN essential physical functioning demands as determined by Employee Health / Pre-Screening Assessment
- During any patient transferring task, if any caregiver is required to lift more than 35 lbs of a patient's weight, then the patient should be considered to be fully dependent and assistive devices should be used.
- Ergonomic stressors includes moderate to frequent heavy (lifting, positioning, pushing, and/or transferring of patients) and must participate in Safe Patient Handling initiatives.
- American with Disability Act Requirements: External and Internal applicants, as well as position incumbents, must be able to perform the essential position responsibilities as listed in this position description either aided or unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by the organization on a case by case basis.
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships, to work well under pressure, to organize and synthesize new information and prioritize tasks. Possess critical thinking, analytical skills and flexibility.
- Ability to multi-task. Required detailed attention to work in an environment where interruptions cannot be controlled. Demonstrates sensitivity to customer needs and expectations.
- Work schedules may include irregular hours including nights and weekends.
- ORMC abides with the New York Department of Labor / Nursing Licensure Board recommendation on the 16 hours work limit.
- Contact with patient’s under a wide variety of circumstances.
- May be exposed to unpleasant patient elements (exposure to blood and other potentially infectious material).
- Subject to varying and unpredictable situations.
- Handles emergency and crisis situations.
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment to ensure your safety which may include items such as gloves, safety glasses, respirators, or coveralls, vests, lead vests, and full body suits.
- May have contact with chemical, radiological, physical, electrical, mechanical, or other workplace hazards.
- Recognizes the importance of patient/staff safety precautions as it relates to specific department and area of responsibility.
- Consistently utilizes precautions and follows appropriate procedure to enhance patient/staff safety in daily operations.
- Identifies and reports any potentially dangerous situations which could cause medical error and/or patient or staff harm.
- Immediately takes action, where appropriate, to minimize the risk of injury. Where appropriate to staff member’s responsibilities, reports errors, when these occur, to supervisor and in the MIDAS RDE system on an Incident report. Participates when appropriate in Root Cause Analysis and/or other efforts to reduce the risk of medical error and/or patient or staff harm.
- Clinical nurses are accountable for completing their annual / required mandatory training within certain time frames
- All clinical nurses must have BLS and this training must be kept current.
- In certain clinical areas additional AHA training may be required. If you are transferring to one of these areas you must have the appropriate training prior to beginning the position.
1 year Emergency Department
PMCS fresher course every 2 years.
PALS required within 6 months.
TNCC within 1 year.
PMCS within 1 year