carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. Stantec is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; Stantec is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as Project Director Companies Stantec in Philadelphia, PA 19102 in January 2018 within Philadelphia, PA 19102 begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as Project Director Companies Stantec in Philadelphia, PA 19102 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Philadelphia, PA 19102. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as Project Director Companies Stantec in Philadelphia, PA 19102 in January 2018 January 2018 in Philadelphia, PA 19102 below..
Project DirectorCompany Stantec
Location Philadelphia, PA 19102
Update 4 Day ago
We seek individuals with previous experience planning, designing, building and/or managing the development of facilities. Our approach to project management is proactive and entrepreneurial. We believe that there is no substitute for strong leadership coupled with clear and concise communications. The development team must understand the Project’s mission as well as the expected deliverables and timeframes. A comprehensive development work plan, which outlines all of the required activities, approvals and contingencies is necessary to insure success. We support the Owner to challenge assumptions and make timely decisions in the context of a complete development plan that forecasts the opportunities as well as the pit-falls. Longstanding relationships with our clients, our project teams, and regulatory agencies foster a level of trust and respect unmatched in the industry.
Your Duties Candidates should have an engineering, architectural or other related degree and must have strong interpersonal, communications, planning, scheduling, estimating and management skills. We recruit for careers, not projects.
In their role as Program & Project Director/Owner’s Representative, Stantec is seeking an individual to act as an Owner’s Representative Project Director for the design and construction of multiple healthcare expansion and renovation projects. The projects will be in various phases from conceptual planning stages through design, construction and occupancy.
- Manage multiple healthcare, higher education or commercial expansion projects as an Owner’s Representative. Managing the approved scope, budget and schedule are of utmost importance
- Communicates daily with the client and project team.
- Lead the Design Team consisting of the Architect, Engineers, Equipment Planner and other consultants.
- Day to day project oversight and communication with the client and project team.
- Prepare and distribute meeting notes to the project team.
- Lead the Construction Team on behalf of the owner.
- Develop, Track, Update, Forecast and modify the project schedule and budget throughout all phases of the project.
- Review and track all contracts, invoices, and payments to all contractors, consultants, and equipment vendors.
- Prepare Monthly Reports to Owner.
- Assist in plan reviews and inspections with the Authorities Having Jurisdiction.
- Understand and assist in the negotiation of contracts of all parties to the project.
- Assist in move-in activities.
- Review and approval all invoices and change orders associated with the project.
- Evaluate, advise on and assist in resolving disputes and claims.
- Reports to project executive.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- 5+ years’ experience in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Business, or equivalent experience.
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent degree.
- Strong computer skills and literacy in scheduling, word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software.
- Estimating experience is a plus.
- Understanding of and ability to read plans and specifications.
- General understanding of design and construction process and requirements.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and problem solving abilities.
Submit your Resume for this job Submit your resume for this role Apply
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us! Not ready to apply or not sure if we currently have an open position that would be your perfect fit? You can still connect with us so we can keep you updated on opportunities that match your skills and experience.
Staffing and Recruitment Agencies
Stantec appreciates the interest from the staffing industry, however, unsolicited resumes submitted to Stantec or any Stantec employee without a current and valid staffing agency contract in place with Stantec will not be eligible for any search fees. At this time, Stantec is not welcoming any additional inquiries for agency partnerships.
Stantec is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Stantec will provide reasonable accommodation to all applicants and employees. Please contact our Helpline at (855) 917-7440 or email email@example.com if you need an accommodation to complete the application process. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.