carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you function properly and it's also an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it therefore you can produce the correct decision inside better technique to acquire swift as well as much better outcome. Doing this you'll get better possibility along with safer are living down the road. Grifols is amongst the companies that you could confidence to supply your household acceptable as well as far better live down the road. Subscribing to tag heuer is likely to make an individual capable of reach your objective much easier as well as produce ones desire become a.
To make the business eyesight in addition to quest happens genuine; Grifols is wide open with regard to brand new location since Position as Center Medical Spec -RN/LVN/PARAMEDIC $5000 Sign On Bonus Companies Grifols in Amarillo, TX 79107 in January 2018 throughout Amarillo, TX 79107 begin with January 2018. Every person who's enthusiastic about completing this specific vacant, you should attend that Position as Center Medical Spec -RN/LVN/PARAMEDIC $5000 Sign On Bonus Companies Grifols in Amarillo, TX 79107 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Amarillo, TX 79107. It is well-advised for all contributors to get ready most important requirements just for this work recruitment course of action, since the process will need someone to offer acceptable specs that the firm wishes just for this place. If you're that you are one which could fill up the actual standards, you can attempt you just read more info about Position as Center Medical Spec -RN/LVN/PARAMEDIC $5000 Sign On Bonus Companies Grifols in Amarillo, TX 79107 in January 2018 January 2018 in Amarillo, TX 79107 below..
Center Medical Spec -RN/LVN/PARAMEDIC $5000 Sign On BonusCompany Grifols
Location Amarillo, TX 79107
Update 7 Day ago
Nos comprometemos a fomentar el aprendizaje continuo y el desarrollo y crecimiento profesional. Como empresa dedicada a mejorar la salud y el bienestar de las personas, buscamos profesionales con talento que quieran unirse a una compañía global, en un ambiente de trabajo estimulante y gratificante.
Center Medical Specialist
Primary responsibilities for role:
- Promote customer satisfaction through appropriate interaction and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Builds rapport with donors to ensure overall customer satisfaction with the center to support long term donation.
- Selection of suitable plasmapheresis donors by performing physical examinations and taking medical histories on all donors through the use of FDA approved Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Manual, current State and Federal guidelines, OSHA, CLIA, CGMP, all internal company procedures and personal education and experience.
- Responsible for donor awareness to potential hazards .
- Administration of donor consent form.
- Provides Donor education on trends identified regarding general health assessment completed at the Center.
- Provides counseling to Donors regarding unacceptable test results.
- Evaluates and manages donor injuries and adverse events.
- Performs evaluations of any history of illness or medications to ensure continued donor suitability.
- Ensures Donor medical information is complete and accurate prior to donation.
- Review of donor screening test to ensure eligibility of continued donation.
- Assists in employee training and coaching regarding medical SOPs as necessary.
- Assists with the administration of employee Hepatitis Vaccine program.
- Maintain supplies necessary to perform job duties.
- Maintains and ensures proper sanitation and cleaning of equipment and work areas between donors.
- Ensures Donor and Staff confidentiality.
- Reports all unsafe situations or conditions to Center Management.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Educated and currently certified/licensed in the state of employment and according to state requirements as an Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (or equivalent) , Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocation Nurse, Paramedic or Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistant.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Requires 6 months of related experience providing medical care and assessing patients. Plasma or whole blood experience preferred.
Work is performed in a plasma center. Exposure to biological fluids with potential exposure to infectious organisms. Exposure to electrical office and laboratory equipment. Exposure to extreme cold below 32 degrees F while performing functions in plasma freezers. Personal protective equipment required such as protective eyewear, garments, gloves and cold-gear. Work is performed both standing and sitting for up to 2 to 4 hours per day each. The position does require bending and twisting of neck up from 1 to 2 hours per day. Frequent hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Ability to make precise coordinated movements, of the fingers to grasp and manipulate objects. Frequent foot movement; may squat, crouch or sit on one's heels on rare occasion. Occasionally walks, bends and twists at waist. Light lifting of 15lbs. with a maximum lift of 50lbs. May reach below shoulder height. Hearing acuity essential. Color perception/discrimination, near vision and far vision correctable in one eye to 20/30 and to 20/100 in the other eye. Able to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Works independently and within guidance of oral or written instructions. Performs a wide range of tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions. Relates sensitive information to diverse groups.