carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. Eastern Florida State College is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; Eastern Florida State College is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Learning Specialist Companies Eastern Florida State College in Palm Bay, FL in January 2018 in Palm Bay, FL begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Learning Specialist Companies Eastern Florida State College in Palm Bay, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Palm Bay, FL. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Learning Specialist Companies Eastern Florida State College in Palm Bay, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Palm Bay, FL below..
Learning SpecialistCompany Eastern Florida State College
Location Palm Bay, FL
Update 4 Day ago
Salary & Benefit:
The hourly rate is $12.00 . This position has been approved for up to 20 hours per week. This position is eligible for regular part-time benefits (i.e. vacation, life insurance, etc.).
Provide tutoring services in reading and writing to college students of all levels and to provide feedback for submission via Online Writing Help. Help students with study/computer skills related to communications and other courses with written assignments.
The following minimum qualifications for this position must be met before any applicant will be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited institution in English, Humanities, Education or related field
- Previous teaching/tutoring experience
- English as a Second Language experience helpful
- Demonstrate knowledge of the various concepts taught in college level English course
- Must have skills related to tutoring/mentoring/teaching college and high school level students
- Ability to effectively communicate reading and writing skills and concepts to a diverse student population
- Ability to establish rapport and work effectively with a diverse student population
- Show interest in learning the most current tutoring techniques
- Ability to work cooperatively with instructors and co-workers
- Valid Florida Motor Vehicle Operator’s license required
- This position will require successful fingerprinting and the candidate chosen will be required to pay the associated fee (currently $36.00)
- Understanding of and commitment to Equal Access/Equal Opportunity
- Official transcripts of all collegiate work will be required to be considered beyond the application phase *
Minimum physical qualifications:
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information and/or data from a computer
- Works in a busy open lab environment
- Ability to have a flexible schedule – May be required to work early mornings and evenings
Applications will be accepted from September 25, 2017 through October 4, 2017 ; however, the College reserves the right to extend or conclude searches without notice. Applications must be submitted prior to 5:00 p.m. on the closing day. This is a covered position under Chapter 295 Florida Statutes, which provides for Veterans Preference in employment for eligible veterans’ and eligible spouses of veterans.