carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. Eastern Florida State College is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; Eastern Florida State College can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Learning Specialist Companies Eastern Florida State College in Palm Bay, FL in January 2018 within Palm Bay, FL originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Learning Specialist Companies Eastern Florida State College in Palm Bay, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Palm Bay, FL. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Learning Specialist Companies Eastern Florida State College in Palm Bay, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Palm Bay, FL below..
Learning SpecialistCompany Eastern Florida State College
Location Palm Bay, FL
Update 8 Day ago
Salary & Benefit:
The hourly rate is $12.00 . This position has been approved for up to 20 hours per week. This position is eligible for regular part-time benefits (i.e. vacation, life insurance, etc.).
Provide tutoring services in reading and writing to college students of all levels and to provide feedback for submission via Online Writing Help. Help students with study/computer skills related to communications and other courses with written assignments.
The following minimum qualifications for this position must be met before any applicant will be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited institution in English, Humanities, Education or related field
- Previous teaching/tutoring experience
- English as a Second Language experience helpful
- Demonstrate knowledge of the various concepts taught in college level English course
- Must have skills related to tutoring/mentoring/teaching college and high school level students
- Ability to effectively communicate reading and writing skills and concepts to a diverse student population
- Ability to establish rapport and work effectively with a diverse student population
- Show interest in learning the most current tutoring techniques
- Ability to work cooperatively with instructors and co-workers
- Valid Florida Motor Vehicle Operator’s license required
- This position will require successful fingerprinting and the candidate chosen will be required to pay the associated fee (currently $36.00)
- Understanding of and commitment to Equal Access/Equal Opportunity
- Official transcripts of all collegiate work will be required to be considered beyond the application phase *
Minimum physical qualifications:
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information and/or data from a computer
- Works in a busy open lab environment
- Ability to have a flexible schedule – May be required to work early mornings and evenings
Applications will be accepted from September 25, 2017 through October 4, 2017 ; however, the College reserves the right to extend or conclude searches without notice. Applications must be submitted prior to 5:00 p.m. on the closing day. This is a covered position under Chapter 295 Florida Statutes, which provides for Veterans Preference in employment for eligible veterans’ and eligible spouses of veterans.