carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. Steward Health Care is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; Steward Health Care is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as Lead Scheduler Companies Steward Health Care in North Dartmouth, MA in January 2018 inside North Dartmouth, MA begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as Lead Scheduler Companies Steward Health Care in North Dartmouth, MA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside North Dartmouth, MA. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as Lead Scheduler Companies Steward Health Care in North Dartmouth, MA in January 2018 January 2018 in North Dartmouth, MA below..
Lead SchedulerCompany Steward Health Care
Location North Dartmouth, MA
Update 9 Day ago
Oversees all aspects of the Centralized Scheduling Department with the guidance of the Radiology Manager. Ensures the timely, accurate and payor-compliant scheduling of patient appointments. Works with Manager to establish goals, priorities and performance standards as well as monitors quality, performance and customer service on an ongoing basis in order to achieve optimal effectiveness and efficiency consistent with department. Follows established protocols and procedures to ensure payment for services provided (medical necessity, preauthorization, etc) is obtained.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external).
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
- Obtains complete and accurate insurance, clinical, and demographic information from physician offices and patients
- Enters the above information into the computer system(s)
- Responsible for accurate exam scheduling in accordance with physician orders and ancillary clinical department protocols
- Screens appointment for alignment with third party payor medical policy guidelines
- Identifies and secures pre-authorization/referrals if required by payor
- Works collaboratively with physicians, physicians' offices, and ancillary departments to understand and meet their scheduling customer service requirements
- Notifies patients of appointment dates / times and appointment instructions if applicable
- Coordinates and reschedules cancellations with patients / physician offices as required
- Delivers exemplary customer service for patients in accordance with hospital expectations / guidelines
- Works effectively all internal and external departments
- Responsible for consistent and accurate use and execution of department procedures and supporting tools, software, websites
- Meets performance standards established by manager, including but not limited to: quality, customer service, productivity
- Schedules staff in accordance with established performance standards.
- Communicates and acts as a liaison with physician offices and offers assistance to streamline the scheduling process by providing the availability to fax/scan orders. Ensures all requests and/or concerns raised by the practices are brought to the Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring processes and systems are in place and maintained to ensure payer medical policy guidelines and prior authorization requirements are met .
- Oversees and monitors training and ensures procedure manuals are maintained and staff is kept current both within the department and throughout all the decentralized areas..
- Provides technical assistance to employees and along with IS Department, ensures workflow capabilities are maximized to reduce redundancy and to streamline the scheduling process.
- Works to meet departmental performance standards established by Imaging department leadership, including but not limited to: quality, productivity, and customer service
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of medical and radiology terminology
- Excellent customer service / communication skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Knowledge of organization computer systems/scheduling programs
- Ability to secure pre-authorization/referrals if required by payor
- Education: Associates Degree in Business or Health related field Preferred
- Experience (Type & Length): Minimum of 5 years experience in a central scheduling department setting including obtaining prior authorizations when mandated by payors
- Certification/Licensure: N/A
- Software/Hardware: Experience in Athena EMR and Intergy Scheduling experience preferred; Microsoft Word and Excel experience required.