carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Steward Health Care is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Steward Health Care is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Lead Scheduler Companies Steward Health Care in North Dartmouth, MA in January 2018 with North Dartmouth, MA begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Lead Scheduler Companies Steward Health Care in North Dartmouth, MA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within North Dartmouth, MA. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Lead Scheduler Companies Steward Health Care in North Dartmouth, MA in January 2018 January 2018 in North Dartmouth, MA below..
Lead SchedulerCompany Steward Health Care
Location North Dartmouth, MA
Update 6 Day ago
Oversees all aspects of the Centralized Scheduling Department with the guidance of the Radiology Manager. Ensures the timely, accurate and payor-compliant scheduling of patient appointments. Works with Manager to establish goals, priorities and performance standards as well as monitors quality, performance and customer service on an ongoing basis in order to achieve optimal effectiveness and efficiency consistent with department. Follows established protocols and procedures to ensure payment for services provided (medical necessity, preauthorization, etc) is obtained.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external).
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
- Obtains complete and accurate insurance, clinical, and demographic information from physician offices and patients
- Enters the above information into the computer system(s)
- Responsible for accurate exam scheduling in accordance with physician orders and ancillary clinical department protocols
- Screens appointment for alignment with third party payor medical policy guidelines
- Identifies and secures pre-authorization/referrals if required by payor
- Works collaboratively with physicians, physicians' offices, and ancillary departments to understand and meet their scheduling customer service requirements
- Notifies patients of appointment dates / times and appointment instructions if applicable
- Coordinates and reschedules cancellations with patients / physician offices as required
- Delivers exemplary customer service for patients in accordance with hospital expectations / guidelines
- Works effectively all internal and external departments
- Responsible for consistent and accurate use and execution of department procedures and supporting tools, software, websites
- Meets performance standards established by manager, including but not limited to: quality, customer service, productivity
- Schedules staff in accordance with established performance standards.
- Communicates and acts as a liaison with physician offices and offers assistance to streamline the scheduling process by providing the availability to fax/scan orders. Ensures all requests and/or concerns raised by the practices are brought to the Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring processes and systems are in place and maintained to ensure payer medical policy guidelines and prior authorization requirements are met .
- Oversees and monitors training and ensures procedure manuals are maintained and staff is kept current both within the department and throughout all the decentralized areas..
- Provides technical assistance to employees and along with IS Department, ensures workflow capabilities are maximized to reduce redundancy and to streamline the scheduling process.
- Works to meet departmental performance standards established by Imaging department leadership, including but not limited to: quality, productivity, and customer service
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of medical and radiology terminology
- Excellent customer service / communication skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Knowledge of organization computer systems/scheduling programs
- Ability to secure pre-authorization/referrals if required by payor
- Education: Associates Degree in Business or Health related field Preferred
- Experience (Type & Length): Minimum of 5 years experience in a central scheduling department setting including obtaining prior authorizations when mandated by payors
- Certification/Licensure: N/A
- Software/Hardware: Experience in Athena EMR and Intergy Scheduling experience preferred; Microsoft Word and Excel experience required.