carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Union Bank is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Union Bank will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Sr Relationship Banker, North OC Admin, CA Companies Union Bank in Orange, CA 92868 in January 2018 in Orange, CA 92868 begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Sr Relationship Banker, North OC Admin, CA Companies Union Bank in Orange, CA 92868 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Orange, CA 92868. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Sr Relationship Banker, North OC Admin, CA Companies Union Bank in Orange, CA 92868 in January 2018 January 2018 in Orange, CA 92868 below..
Sr Relationship Banker, North OC Admin, CACompany Union Bank
Location Orange, CA 92868
Update 6 Day ago
Senior Relationship Banker
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will develop new and existing business and consumer banking relationships by proactively soliciting new business from prospective clients and by contacting present clients to retain and expand banking relationships, to meet or exceed assigned monthly goals.
Sales and Networking
- Develop new business by researching and analyzing community markets, analyzing and prioritizing clients to target, planning and executing business development strategies and calling on existing and potential clients, whether in person or over the phone.
- Proactively assess clients' financial information by completing a Needs Assessment to determine total current and future financial needs. Summarize and discuss the opportunities uncovered; recommend, present and sell appropriate products and services.
- Interview loan applicants to elicit information, determine appropriate loans, cross-sell opportunities, or communicate decisions or recommendations; obtain and/or send proper documentation and to resolve related customer issues.
- Makes face to face sales calls to the local community businesses. When appropriate, refer sales opportunity to Loan by Phone area.
If assigned, responsible for the managing, retaining and growing the Priority/ Signature portfolio.
- Refer clients as necessary to the appropriate banker or department to cross-sell additional services or products.
- Proactively contact and consult with clients on a regular basis to update the Needs Assessment information and to educate clients on changes in the financial industry that would affect them and the products and services they currently use.
- Proactively solicit and obtain referrals from existing clients, internal departments and community contacts.
- Conduct monthly in-house products/services seminars for branch employees and coordinate seminars for bank clients. Perform the Merchandising and Marketing activities as required including functions such as: leadership support in promotional campaigns; product/service training sessions; lobby merchandising materials display.
- Responsible for following and adhering to all bank operational and security policies and procedures, including compliance and privacy policies and procedures to maintain customer confidentiality. Ensures customer information meets bank and regulatory documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining customer accounts by making necessary account and signature card changes, securing additional account information. Inputs all related data into computer and pulls daily reports for verification of information.
- Assure proper handling of service requests and resolution of customer problems. Maintain established customer service level expectations in accordance with the Bank’s and Manager’s overall goals and objectives. Accountable for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned. This may include providing work guidance to lower level sales staff when assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills with attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to synthesize ambiguous information
- Generally requires 2+ years of direct working experience in all financial service products and services including Small Business Sales and Credit products, risk management procedures, etc.
- Strong computer skills specifically with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and other standard banking software
- Requires completion of all basic branch banking sales training classes
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.