carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. Ryder is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; Ryder is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as Truck Driver, Class B-Full Time Companies Ryder in Spring Hill, TN in January 2018 within Spring Hill, TN begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as Truck Driver, Class B-Full Time Companies Ryder in Spring Hill, TN in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Spring Hill, TN. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as Truck Driver, Class B-Full Time Companies Ryder in Spring Hill, TN in January 2018 January 2018 in Spring Hill, TN below..
Truck Driver, Class B-Full TimeCompany Ryder
Location Spring Hill, TN
Update 8 Day ago
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE https://ryder.com/careers - requisition 2016-46363 , BEFORE CALLING :
615-649-3310 or 248-699-1262 or 419-726-4784.
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED :
- · List a complete 3 years of residence.
- · Make sure you are accurate with your DOB, Social, & License numbers – our system runs the MVR based on those personal ID numbers.
- · List a complete 10 years of work history – back to September 2007 . Make sure there are NO GAPS in time on the work history. If you were not working at any time within the 10 years, list that time in the work history by selecting “not employed during this period” in the Employment Gaps section below the EMPLOYMENT HISTORY section and simply list month/year to month/year for that time.
- · Complete All Release Forms
As a driver , you're important everywhere you go. Businesses and customers are excited to see you. You help companies get their products to the people who need them. And when you drive a Ryder Truck, you play an important part in keeping the economy moving. People around the world rely on you everyday to keep their businesses running smoothly. Ryder drivers earn excellent money, get paid weekly and enjoy a great benefits package which includes medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance, 401(k), discount employee stock purchase program, credit union and much more. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we invite you to apply today.
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A or Class B verifiable experience in appropriate vehicle(s):
- 12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
- This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards
- Maintaining accurate records and logs Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned