carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. Ryder is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; Ryder is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as Truck Driver, Class B-Full Time Companies Ryder in Spring Hill, TN in January 2018 inside Spring Hill, TN begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as Truck Driver, Class B-Full Time Companies Ryder in Spring Hill, TN in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Spring Hill, TN. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as Truck Driver, Class B-Full Time Companies Ryder in Spring Hill, TN in January 2018 January 2018 in Spring Hill, TN below..
Truck Driver, Class B-Full TimeCompany Ryder
Location Spring Hill, TN
Update 4 Day ago
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE https://ryder.com/careers - requisition 2016-46363 , BEFORE CALLING :
615-649-3310 or 248-699-1262 or 419-726-4784.
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED :
- · List a complete 3 years of residence.
- · Make sure you are accurate with your DOB, Social, & License numbers – our system runs the MVR based on those personal ID numbers.
- · List a complete 10 years of work history – back to September 2007 . Make sure there are NO GAPS in time on the work history. If you were not working at any time within the 10 years, list that time in the work history by selecting “not employed during this period” in the Employment Gaps section below the EMPLOYMENT HISTORY section and simply list month/year to month/year for that time.
- · Complete All Release Forms
As a driver , you're important everywhere you go. Businesses and customers are excited to see you. You help companies get their products to the people who need them. And when you drive a Ryder Truck, you play an important part in keeping the economy moving. People around the world rely on you everyday to keep their businesses running smoothly. Ryder drivers earn excellent money, get paid weekly and enjoy a great benefits package which includes medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance, 401(k), discount employee stock purchase program, credit union and much more. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we invite you to apply today.
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A or Class B verifiable experience in appropriate vehicle(s):
- 12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
- This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards
- Maintaining accurate records and logs Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned