carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. Chateau Grand Traverse is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; Chateau Grand Traverse is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Companies Chateau Grand Traverse in Traverse City, MI 49686 in January 2018 within Traverse City, MI 49686 begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Companies Chateau Grand Traverse in Traverse City, MI 49686 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Traverse City, MI 49686. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Companies Chateau Grand Traverse in Traverse City, MI 49686 in January 2018 January 2018 in Traverse City, MI 49686 below..
Receptionist/Administrative AssistantCompany Chateau Grand Traverse
Location Traverse City, MI 49686
Update 6 Day ago
Chateau Grand Traverse Winery is seeking a part-time receptionist/administrative assistant to join our team. Qualified applicants will have previous office experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and an outgoing and positive attitude.
Chateau Grand Traverse Winery believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to the Winery’s overall success. This job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope. However, it is not meant to limit you nor the Winery to only the work identified within this listing. Chateau Grand Traverse expects that you will offer your services where and when they are necessary to ensure the success of the Winery, and to maximize your own skill level.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Position Summary: The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is a multifaceted position with the primary responsibility to help maintain the efficient operation of the winery office functions. This person will serve a key role in representing the winery and its products directly to consumer and trade professionals via phone, online and in person. As needed, this individual will also serve as administrative support to the Retail Wine Store operation in their daily functions. Other responsibilities will include monthly preparation and filing of compliance reporting, serve as note taker and transcriber of minutes for special meetings, write and/or proof correspondence, maintain inventories and reporting on key production items and offer hospitality support for any key office functions. This is a part-time, year round position that is generally a Monday through Friday afternoons. (12-5) During certain busy periods, full days may be required.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Requirements & Skills:
- Answer multi-line phone system and direct calls courteously/appropriately/efficiently.
- Screen incoming calls and visitors for key personnel.
- Provide basic customer support: In person/phone, verbally & written within established company guidelines.
- Serve as support for office and retail staff as needed to include but not limited to word processing and proof reading
- Sort, file, and maintain all A/P receipts
- Manage compliance for outstate direct to consumer shipping
- Generate sales and excise tax reports for out state direct to consumer shipping sales (monthly/quarterly)
- Assist customers with Inn reservations both by phone and online
- Check-in point person for most Inn guests upon arrival
- Register all labels in Michigan
- Renew all licenses for business
- Perform basic mathematical calculations to prepare bank deposits from the retail store.
- Responsible for appearance and organization of the office
- Manage main email account
- Monitor and maintain appropriate levels of office supplies
- Prepare distributor orders and fax to warehouse
- Email invoices to distributors
- use a wide range of office machines such as printers, computers, facsimile machine, postage machine scanner, copier, and laminator.
- Compose correspondence as needed.
- Sort and process incoming mail
- Report monthly sales
- Maintain office outlook calendar
- Process outgoing UPS /Fed Ex orders
- Process daily Inn and online store point of sale transactions
- Non-Disclosure - Do not disclose or share any confidential company information with others unless authorized.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, stand, use tools and/or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time. Must possess accurate and clear vision and hearing and sufficient digital manipulation skills to utilize a computer keyboard. The employee is regularly required to finger, handle, feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel and crouch. Certain situations may require working in inclement weather, heat, cold or a damp environment. The employee must be able to lift and carry up to 45lbs. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: In general, work will take place within a normal office environment as well as the immediate outside surroundings. As an agriculture and wine production operation, temperatures and weather conditions will vary. In general, attire is casual and adapted to the season or task at hand. Depending upon the function or activity, occasional formal attire may be required. All employees are asked to refrain from wearing strong perfume, or smell of cigarette smoke or any aroma that may interfere with professional wine tasting and analysis.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Traverse City, MI