carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite reasonably competitive, which is why you need to operate wisely which is not really a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to practice it and that means you can create the correct decision within greater technique to acquire quick in addition to much better outcome. Doing this you will definately get far better prospective client and also less dangerous stay sometime soon. Westin Properties is one of the corporations you can trust to give you and your family acceptable and far better dwell in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business will make an individual competent to achieve ones aim much easier in addition to produce ones fantasy come true.
To help to make the organization perspective in addition to quest arrives correct; Westin Properties is usually wide open regarding new situation as Position as Painter II (FT) - Westin Princeville Companies Westin Properties in Princeville, HI in January 2018 inside Princeville, HI start from January 2018. Anyone who's interested in filling up this nonincome producing, remember to be involved in this particular Position as Painter II (FT) - Westin Princeville Companies Westin Properties in Princeville, HI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Princeville, HI. It is recommended for many members to ready almost all needed specifications due to this career recruitment process, since the process need you to definitely supply suitable standards the corporation needs due to this location. If you believe that you will be the one that can easily fill up the options, you can attempt to learn further information about Position as Painter II (FT) - Westin Princeville Companies Westin Properties in Princeville, HI in January 2018 January 2018 in Princeville, HI below..
Painter II (FT) - Westin PrincevilleCompany Westin Properties
Location Princeville, HI
Update 8 Day ago
Hourly Wages $24.43 - $30.54
• 75%: advanced and basic repair and maintenance to physical features,
• 10%: maintain proper inventory controls over painting and wall covering supplies. Obtain bids for equipment and supplies. Create and submit PO’s for approval and processing.
• 10%: Monitor, responds and close resort maintenance calls via Hotel Expert.
• 5%: maintain and restore resort tools and equipment after use.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Vistana Signature Experiences rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the hotel facilities. Employees who violate hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel:
• Identify defects with tile, caulk, and wall covering.
• Basic valve knowledge and meter reading.
• Amp probe usage.
• Read schematics and blueprints.
• Use of multi-meter.
• Abide by all company and engineering policies and procedures.
• Hardware PM and Repair
• Responsible for identification and/or repair of any safety hazards.
• Fabricate and assemble piping
• Assist in keeping property free of debris and litter.
• Fully trained and able to activate our Emergency response policies and procedures.
• Attend to Engineering’s guest issues as needed.
• Must be able to drive a company vehicle, inclusive of holding an official driver’s license.
• Complies with the latest local, county, state, and federal government codes, laws, and insurance requirements.
• Responsible for learning and meeting all necessary engineering requirements for future growth in the department.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader. There is minimal direct supervision.
• Must possess basic computational ability.
• Must possess basic computer skills.
• Must have experience in office procedures, ordering materials, securing bids, and of city codes and other applicable building laws, building construction, blueprint reading, etc.
• Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature generally is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems; however, must be able to work in extreme temperatures like freezers (-10ºF) and boiler rooms (+110°F), possibly for one hour or more.
• Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 5 hours per day. Walking and standing are required the rest of the working day. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
• The worker is subject to noise: there is sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in order to be heard above the surrounding noise level.
• The worker is subject to vibration: exposure to oscillating movements of the extremities or whole body.
• The worker is subject to hazards: includes a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, working on scaffolding and high places, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals.
• The worker is subject to atmospheric conditions: one or more of the following conditions that affect the respiratory system or the skin: fumes, odors, dusts, mists, gases or poor ventilation.
• The worker is subject to oils: there is air and/or skin exposure to oils and other cutting fluids.
• Machine operators: (without inspection), Mechanics, skilled trades people. Works with lathes, drill presses, power saws and mills where the seeing job is at or within arm's reach. Also, mechanics and skilled tradespeople and those who do work of a non repetitive in nature such as carpenters, technicians, service people, plumbers, painters, mechanics, etc.
• Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space and to reach other locations of the hotel on a timely basis.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks occasionally.
• Must be able to lift, carry & pull up to 20 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
• Must be able to lift, carry & pull up to 50 lbs. frequently.
• Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
• Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and subordinates.
• Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near and color vision and depth perception.
• Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
• Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment such as computers, printers, 10-key adding machine, electric typewriter, multi-line touch tone phone, filing cabinets, FAX machines, photocopiers, dolly and other office equipment as needed.
Very Heavy Work: Position involves ability to frequently or constantly exert up to 20 pounds of force, frequently exert up to 50 pounds of force, and occasionally exert in excess of 100 pounds of force to move objects.
High school or equivalent education required.
Trade school or journeymen level training required
Advanced position requires a minimum of 4 year hands on experience as a journeymen or lead painter.
Licenses or Certificates
CPR / First Aid Certification or ability to obtain certification
Ability to obtain and/or maintain any government required licenses, certificates or permits.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Vistana Signature Experiences standards.
• This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an associate in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
• A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
• This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Associates will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
• This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
At Vistana, we celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.