carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. TEGNA is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; TEGNA can be open intended for fresh location while Position as Anchor / MSJ Companies TEGNA in St. Louis, MO in January 2018 throughout St. Louis, MO start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as Anchor / MSJ Companies TEGNA in St. Louis, MO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout St. Louis, MO. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as Anchor / MSJ Companies TEGNA in St. Louis, MO in January 2018 January 2018 in St. Louis, MO below..
Anchor / MSJCompany TEGNA
Location St. Louis, MO
Update 4 Day ago
Are you an early riser who is innovative, energetic and loves to tell creative stories?
5 On Your Side is looking for a versatile Anchor/ Reporter who has a passion for hard news, but can transition seamlessly into creative live segments and storytelling. We need someone who is obsessed with social media, loves to get out in the community and generate stories that translate into memorable moments on digital and broadcast. If you’re that special team player, newsroom leader, willing to do what it takes to get the best story - we want to hear from you!
- Anchor daily newscast.
- Produce original content on-air and on all digital platforms that evoke emotion and tell compelling stories that are unique and captivating.
- Utilize and interact with social media to identify consumer driven content to feature within reports both on-air and online.
- Write, shoot, edit and post daily stories on ksdk.com, mobile and social media platforms including attaching images and streaming video.
- Versatility is key: Must be able to move seamlessly between breaking, general, sports, feature, and political news stories.
- Work with Producer and co-Anchors to produce unique, fast-paced newscasts.
- Write in an exciting, captivating and authentic manner.
- Use creative production techniques such as graphics and new forms of media (viewer pictures, webcam interviews, etc.) to enhance newscasts and stories.
- Become familiar with the latest editing and photography tools to tell great stories.
- Present on-air news events in a concise, accurate and engaging manner.
- Interview news subjects and research for facts and credibility.
- Develop news sources for general assignment and special areas of interest.
- Participate in community outreach events on behalf of the station.
- Perform other tasks as required by News Director or News Content Manager.
- Degree in Journalism, Mass Communication or related field
- Minimum 5 years news Anchor/Reporting experience
- Demonstrate the tenets of professional Journalism
- Deliver accurate content and reports
- Excellent on-camera communicator with top notch interviewing reporting skills (live and taped)
- Organizational skills and the ability to work under constant time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to calmly handle live, breaking news situations and changing events
- Excellent, creative presentation and writing skills
- Demonstrated use of multi-platform media for news gathering, disseminating and community engagement
- A keen eye for creative production as well as editing video
- Knowledge of ENPS, Adobe Premiere and Axis graphics a plus
- Reel must be included for consideration
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 46 stations in 38 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and 32 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry’s top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA delivers results for advertisers through unparalleled and innovative solutions including OTT local advertising network Premion, centralized marketing resource Hatch, and G/O Digital, a one-stop shop for local businesses to connect with consumers through digital marketing. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.