carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite reasonably competitive, which is why you need to operate wisely which is not really a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to practice it and that means you can create the correct decision within greater technique to acquire quick in addition to much better outcome. Doing this you will definately get far better prospective client and also less dangerous stay sometime soon. HealthPartners is one of the corporations you can trust to give you and your family acceptable and far better dwell in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business will make an individual competent to achieve ones aim much easier in addition to produce ones fantasy come true.
To help to make the organization perspective in addition to quest arrives correct; HealthPartners is usually wide open regarding new situation as Position as Programming Operations Analyst Job Companies HealthPartners in Duluth, MN 55802 in January 2018 inside Duluth, MN 55802 start from January 2018. Anyone who's interested in filling up this nonincome producing, remember to be involved in this particular Position as Programming Operations Analyst Job Companies HealthPartners in Duluth, MN 55802 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Duluth, MN 55802. It is recommended for many members to ready almost all needed specifications due to this career recruitment process, since the process need you to definitely supply suitable standards the corporation needs due to this location. If you believe that you will be the one that can easily fill up the options, you can attempt to learn further information about Position as Programming Operations Analyst Job Companies HealthPartners in Duluth, MN 55802 in January 2018 January 2018 in Duluth, MN 55802 below..
Programming Operations Analyst JobCompany HealthPartners
Location Duluth, MN 55802
Update 8 Day ago
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Programming Operations Analyst. This person is a member of the out state HealthPartners Regional Technology Center development and support group located in Duluth, Minnesota. The person in this position maintains, and supports decision support services which are enabled by the HealthPartners’ Data Warehouse. This position provides remote support and services development to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Data Warehouse. This person is expected to perform a multitude of IS&T Decision Support Functions including: Monitoring and maintaining Data Warehouse operational processes; Communicating and partnering with Business Owners regarding the status and effectiveness of the available data and services; Analyzing and resolving incidents; and Documenting IS&T services that are in alignment with business requirements. The RTC Operations Analyst I also assists Business Users on the proper use of Data Warehouse assets. The person in this position monitors and ensures continued availability of HealthPartners’ Data Warehouse production systems.
At HealthPartners, you’ll find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion, integrity and most importantly, partnership. By working together, we will improve health, create exceptional experiences for those we serve and make care and coverage more affordable.
- Provides Data Warehouse support to optimize Data Warehouse operational efficiencies and services.
- Develops and analyzes IS&T services to meet business needs using Oracle’s PL/SQL, IBM’s DataStage, SAP’s Business Objects, UNIX and other related technologies.
- Analyzes and resolves coding or scheduling incidents in a timely manner.
- Addresses business change requests to Decision Support Services from HealthPartners staff and Management.
- Partners with IS&T Application development and support to ensure secure, effective, and efficient data exchanges and file transfers.
- Creates and maintains technical documentation for coding, schedule, and process changes.
- Analyzes functional and technical specifications during system development.
- Partners with IS&T Developers to ensure job schedule documentation is complete and control integration of data processing functions properly.
- Monitors daily operations to ensure the integrity and stability of data and Decision Support Services.
- Coordinates change, presents changes to the Change Advisory Board, and follows change management controls and processes.
- Communicates with Business Partners; providing service status and issue resolution to their services and the processes that support those services.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Familiarity with Data Warehouse Services and infrastructure
- Excellent customer service capabilities
- Quality Assurance knowledge; types of testing, issue management, etc.
- Available for 24X7 support, including weekends
- Strong communication skills, oral and written at varying levels of technical expertise
- Analysis and problem solving abilities
- Understanding of DataStage coding, SQL Coding and/or Oracle packages and stored procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or related field or related experience
- 2+ years’ experience within Information Technology
- Data Warehouse and/or SQL experience a plus
- Healthcare or Insurance experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to deliver clear and concise oral and written communication
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.