carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite reasonably competitive, which is why you need to operate wisely which is not really a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to practice it and that means you can create the correct decision within greater technique to acquire quick in addition to much better outcome. Doing this you will definately get far better prospective client and also less dangerous stay sometime soon. Outings & Adventures is one of the corporations you can trust to give you and your family acceptable and far better dwell in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business will make an individual competent to achieve ones aim much easier in addition to produce ones fantasy come true.
To help to make the organization perspective in addition to quest arrives correct; Outings & Adventures is usually wide open regarding new situation as Position as Social Media Marketing Intern (Remote) Companies Outings & Adventures in Seattle, WA in January 2018 inside Seattle, WA start from January 2018. Anyone who's interested in filling up this nonincome producing, remember to be involved in this particular Position as Social Media Marketing Intern (Remote) Companies Outings & Adventures in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Seattle, WA. It is recommended for many members to ready almost all needed specifications due to this career recruitment process, since the process need you to definitely supply suitable standards the corporation needs due to this location. If you believe that you will be the one that can easily fill up the options, you can attempt to learn further information about Position as Social Media Marketing Intern (Remote) Companies Outings & Adventures in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
Social Media Marketing Intern (Remote)Company Outings & Adventures
Location Seattle, WA
Update 9 Day ago
What We're Building
At Outings & Adventures, our interns are always learning and creating new things — we are self-starters, quick-paced thinkers, and developing leaders. We take on challenging tasks independently, as well as collaborate in teams to take on meaningful projects that will influence the development of our quickly growing company.
As an intern at Outings & Adventures, you will be working in a high-growth startup environment alongside a great team of bright, self-motivated individuals who share the same professional passions as you. To learn more about how you can be apart of the #1 Fastest Growing Gay Travel Website, visit us at OutingsandAdventures.com and check out our open internship listings below!
This is a virtual internship. You will work remotely and anywhere as long as you have reliable internet connection and a quiet area for Skype meetings! You will get access to an online company-wide platform we use to delegate projects, keep track of our progress, and more!
- Researching, setting up, and managing the Facebook media platform by writing and posting frequently
- Engaging with the community, creating attention-grabbing strategies, increasing community awareness, commenting on other pages
- Build and execute our Facebook media strategies through competitive research, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company Facebook pages to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate Facebook data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Striving to increase national awareness of Outings & Adventures, understanding our Alexa ranking, analysis of our page and problem solve how we can make our Facebook page super!
This is an active learning environment; we do not expect our interns to know everything! Applicants with prior educational and/or work experience in research, social media, marketing, or communications are preferred, but we will train the right person who is enthusiastic, dedicated, and willing to learn . If you want to be part of a professional social media marketing team, this internship will give you that experience!
Students and non-students of any age (over 18) and those transitioning into (or building upon) a curator, media, or technology career are welcome to apply. Candidates must be comfortable with adult content, provocative imagery & language and working with the LGBT community.
Skills and abilities:
- Experience with online research and ability to form relationships with industry partners
- Comfort and proficiency with email and using user-friendly software
- Organized, detail-oriented, dependable, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Punctual, able to attend Skype meetings 1-2 times per week
You will need reliable access to an Internet connection, your own computer, Skype, and phone.
Outings & Adventures is recruiting for applicants who can start immediately. We require our interns to commit to approximately 10 hours a week for 20 weeks ; we are flexible and your internship is negotiable. We will work with you!
This is an unpaid internship, but we will provide you with opportunities to grow professionally and gain valuable industry experience.
- Academic credit is available for all interns.
- Mentoring on your résumé, interviewing skills, and professional goals.
- Any work that is not confidential can be added to your professional portfolio !
- Frequent input and communications with the Founder/CEO of our company.
- Inside, behind-the-scenes view of a virtual start-up!
- Access to a variety of training materials on job-hunting, leadership, management, mentoring, and other topics worth thousands of dollars.
- Successful interns will receive a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals.
How To Apply:
To be considered for this position, please submit both your résumé and a cover letter explaining why an internship with us appeals to you and what makes you the best fit for the position.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /year