carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. Outings & Adventures is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; Outings & Adventures can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Social Media Marketing Intern (Remote) Companies Outings & Adventures in Seattle, WA in January 2018 within Seattle, WA originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Social Media Marketing Intern (Remote) Companies Outings & Adventures in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Seattle, WA. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Social Media Marketing Intern (Remote) Companies Outings & Adventures in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
Social Media Marketing Intern (Remote)Company Outings & Adventures
Location Seattle, WA
Update 6 Day ago
What We're Building
At Outings & Adventures, our interns are always learning and creating new things — we are self-starters, quick-paced thinkers, and developing leaders. We take on challenging tasks independently, as well as collaborate in teams to take on meaningful projects that will influence the development of our quickly growing company.
As an intern at Outings & Adventures, you will be working in a high-growth startup environment alongside a great team of bright, self-motivated individuals who share the same professional passions as you. To learn more about how you can be apart of the #1 Fastest Growing Gay Travel Website, visit us at OutingsandAdventures.com and check out our open internship listings below!
This is a virtual internship. You will work remotely and anywhere as long as you have reliable internet connection and a quiet area for Skype meetings! You will get access to an online company-wide platform we use to delegate projects, keep track of our progress, and more!
- Researching, setting up, and managing the Facebook media platform by writing and posting frequently
- Engaging with the community, creating attention-grabbing strategies, increasing community awareness, commenting on other pages
- Build and execute our Facebook media strategies through competitive research, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company Facebook pages to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate Facebook data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Striving to increase national awareness of Outings & Adventures, understanding our Alexa ranking, analysis of our page and problem solve how we can make our Facebook page super!
This is an active learning environment; we do not expect our interns to know everything! Applicants with prior educational and/or work experience in research, social media, marketing, or communications are preferred, but we will train the right person who is enthusiastic, dedicated, and willing to learn . If you want to be part of a professional social media marketing team, this internship will give you that experience!
Students and non-students of any age (over 18) and those transitioning into (or building upon) a curator, media, or technology career are welcome to apply. Candidates must be comfortable with adult content, provocative imagery & language and working with the LGBT community.
Skills and abilities:
- Experience with online research and ability to form relationships with industry partners
- Comfort and proficiency with email and using user-friendly software
- Organized, detail-oriented, dependable, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Punctual, able to attend Skype meetings 1-2 times per week
You will need reliable access to an Internet connection, your own computer, Skype, and phone.
Outings & Adventures is recruiting for applicants who can start immediately. We require our interns to commit to approximately 10 hours a week for 20 weeks ; we are flexible and your internship is negotiable. We will work with you!
This is an unpaid internship, but we will provide you with opportunities to grow professionally and gain valuable industry experience.
- Academic credit is available for all interns.
- Mentoring on your résumé, interviewing skills, and professional goals.
- Any work that is not confidential can be added to your professional portfolio !
- Frequent input and communications with the Founder/CEO of our company.
- Inside, behind-the-scenes view of a virtual start-up!
- Access to a variety of training materials on job-hunting, leadership, management, mentoring, and other topics worth thousands of dollars.
- Successful interns will receive a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals.
How To Apply:
To be considered for this position, please submit both your résumé and a cover letter explaining why an internship with us appeals to you and what makes you the best fit for the position.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /year